[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

One thing I forgot to post, I'd like you to hoster it just in case we have to take FRAYDO out. I don't think he's scum, but if he's not town he's a powerful ally for them.

Sounds reasonable. But in the interest of transparency, I wasn't going to use it unless my regen was taken out and votes started piling up on me.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I get that too.  My preferred target would be Nodlied but he seems out of our reach for now.  While I'm suspicious of Irish I don't necessarily like it falling to him simply because he's the only one we can get.

I don't really have time to look back in detail at Irishman, ChopBam, and FRAYDO. Could you type up a case against them? I'll take a look when I can. Should help us all to sort this out. One of those three has to be a bad guy.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't really have time to look back in detail at Irishman, ChopBam, and FRAYDO. Could you type up a case against them? I'll take a look when I can. Should help us all to sort this out. One of those three has to be a bad guy.

Well personally I'm actually not all that suspicious of FRAYDO at all.  Irish, if he's telling the truth, would sound at least not-scum to me, but at the same time I don't know if I believe his roleclaim, and have just gotten kind of a scummy vibe from his posts.  We've not had a role before like the one he's claimed, so it's kind of hard to find a baseline. I also do have some suspicion because of all the lynchproofs and my lack of suspicion on FRAYDO.  I'll again throw in that Nodlied is at the top of my list, for partially the same reason, and the fact that he doesn't seem helpful at all.  I just don't think we can do anything about him without shooting him, and apparently people don't want to do that (despite my hints about red velvet).

As for Chopbam, redirectors just don't seem towny to me, and the way he conducted himself at first was like he was tossing a grenade into the room to see what happens.  There's also room for him to have extra actions via an item.  I mean, if we don't lynch him, I'd recommend investigating him for items with your thief at the very least. But also like I said, Chop's usually sort of a blind spot with me.

And, for what it's worth, you're not completely clear in my book either.  Item thief doesn't really sound too towny to me.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Then I think we're mostly in agreement. Just comes down to targeting Irishman or ChopBam first. Will have to think about it.

Here's the thing too.  I can't really find any set of scum partners either.  There have been sets proposed but I highly doubt all those suggestions.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Then I think we're mostly in agreement. Just comes down to targeting Irishman or ChopBam first. Will have to think about it.

I’m open to ChopBam too, assuming Irish may be unlynchable again.

When I designed the redirection role I actually intended it to be third party to cause confusion. Jeod came to me to see if I was fine having it as a town role. I agreed, but was left with figuring out how to use bussing to help town.

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47    
iLiketoSnipe TheIrishMan Killing_You
Nodlied iLikeToSnipe  
TheIrishMan Killing_You TheIrishMan
ChopBam    
Shade939 NoLynch Shade939
Killing_You TheIrishMan Killing_You
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO TheIrishMan Killing_You

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

When I designed the redirection role I actually intended it to be third party to cause confusion. Jeod came to me to see if I was fine having it as a town role. I agreed, but was left with figuring out how to use bussing to help town.

I will say that my current role is maybe 40% of what I had created. Had wanted more of a cop role.

Didn't start out with any items and all I have now is a few coins. It's hard to have an alibi if you have nothing or did nothing. My actions (at least for last night) can be confirmed by killing you.

I'll posit that I'm not a huge fan of all this buddying up and confirming behind the scenes without involvement from the rest of us. It's supposedly brought the suspect list down to two people, but what if you're wrong? What if the rest of you are being fooled?

This whole masonry thing is putting an itch between my shoulders. Scum may actually be disconnected at the game start. This would put merit to the idea that people with masonry abilities are a bit on the darker side because they're meant to connect with a scum buddy.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Sure, KY "confirmed" your ability, but that makes 1 out of 4 supposed targets that can actually back up your story. The rest all have no idea. That is easily a falsifiable cover.

And I should have guessed that 2 out of 4 of our biggest suspects at the time didn't have a night action.... how?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, I don't. As you know, the shop did not include descriptions. You had to trust what Shade told you things did.

True, however what it does and what he told me it does matches.

I asked because you assumed to know what it does and are using that to try and push a case on me.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

As I stated before, I totally missed him saying that.

You can frame this as a convenient excuse, but it's also true, so I don't know what else to tell you beyond the fact that my claimed action can still be confirmed by other players in future nights.