[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

If it makes you feel better, I'm not saying I have enough reason to make a vote on either of you yet, I just have reason for suspicion. I'm in this strange place in my arguments right now where I have reason to suspect just about everyone, but also have town reads from just about everyone.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If it makes you feel better, I'm not saying I have enough reason to make a vote on either of you yet, I just have reason for suspicion. I'm in this strange place in my arguments right now where I have reason to suspect just about everyone, but also have town reads from just about everyone.

Good, because I'm in the same boat and was starting to think I might just be bad at being town :v

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

May I guide your attention to the thief in our midst?

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

May I guide your attention to the thief in our midst?

I had better people to target with my ability if I were scum. I wanted to target Shade to verify either of his claims. I didn't expect him to have anything helpful, and I didn't get anything helpful either.

What a joke, KY, Nodlied, ChopBam, and iLTS are the scum suspects, yet you all want to put KY in the vault so he can put a tape in there? In all previous games with a vault, we could directly pass to the vault, what makes you think this one is different? If anyone dies, he gets their coins and I'm assuming their items too considering iLTS was about to grab multiple coins.

KY and Nodlied have the most overpowered abilities in the game.

KY has an unstoppable daykill, regeneration, and his fusion ability. I wonder if the fusion ability isn't about creating a doc but has him steal abilities. The first night he claimed to have targeted FRAYDO, but that doesn't have to be true, he could've targeted iLTS the first night. The second night he targets iLTS, with the possibility of stealing the theiving ability.

Nodlied is straight up unkillable until he's released but we also don't know what happens if he is released.

I'll type more within an hour, I have a doctor's appointment at 5Pm EST so I might not be around for hammer.

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

What a joke, KY, Nodlied, ChopBam, and iLTS are the scum suspects, yet you all want to put KY in the vault so he can put a tape in there?

We don’t even know if putting the tape in the vault will lift the curse. I’m holding onto mine.

I'll just be out with why I don't think ChopBam is Scum but it'll probably get me shot.

I have 4 abilities, you guys know 3. My last one is Preserve All, it's a one-shot deathproof until the end of the next Day. So KY didn't do shit me because he couldn't do shit to me. This means Chop could've redirected the NK to me with it having no result. I'm boutta go out like Raditz, fun.