[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

18 minutes ago, Voe said:

I thought about it a little bit and since NKs can target submerged subs anyway, i guess i can reveal a bit more info about me.

I was moved into proximity of land. A sub next to a land tile cannot submerge. As far as i can see there is no way for me to use any night actions any more, and the only thing i can really do is keep shooting during daytime. Additionally, my PM mentions me detecting another unit in close proximity.

Now, the question is whether it's a land or a water unit. And, if it's a land unit, what are the odds it's the possible chronosphere? Do soviets have any land units/buildings?

IIRC we have an airfield and perhaps an air unit.

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I'm not certain you can call it a Scummy action without also accusing Orange or Voe of being scum at the same time though.

You're still pretty heavily defending him this way. Rather than defend his own actions, you've elected to draw a comparison with the "lesser evil", so to speak. It rubs me the wrong way, and from my point of view since I'm openly opting for a JackoDerp lynch and you've attempted to get me into the "scumpool", it should be incredibly easy to see why I'm currently pairing the two of you together.

1 hour ago, Voe said:

I thought about it a little bit and since NKs can target submerged subs anyway, i guess i can reveal a bit more info about me.

I was moved into proximity of land. A sub next to a land tile cannot submerge. As far as i can see there is no way for me to use any night actions any more, and the only thing i can really do is keep shooting during daytime. Additionally, my PM mentions me detecting another unit in close proximity.

Now, the question is whether it's a land or a water unit. And, if it's a land unit, what are the odds it's the possible chronosphere? Do soviets have any land units/buildings?

The Airfield is a NPC building, the Spy Plane is a unit. It's unknown if the Spy Plane is detectable, since it's immune to everything unless the Airfield dies.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah but there are other inactives at that time too, so why him out of all the inactives.

I'm not sure that should be called Plan A as well :p

He hadn't said anything. Initially it was a random choice among a few inactives, but even after I put my vote on him, he was still inactive.

The "Plan A" term was borrowed from another game where we also lynched inactives.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

He hadn't said anything. Initially it was a random choice among a few inactives, but even after I put my vote on him, he was still inactive.

The "Plan A" term was borrowed from another game where we also lynched inactives.

Yeah but whenever I mention lynching inactives I always get shit for it, so it's only fair to dish it back :p

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Also, IIRC, at that time, Cat 5 had not said anything either.  Why prefer Irish over Cat 5?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah but whenever I mention lynching inactives I always get shit for it, so it's only fair to dish it back :p

The difference between you and me isn't our action plans on lynching, but rather the fact that you are OrangeP47 and I am not. 😛

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

The difference between you and me isn't our action plans on lynching, but rather the fact that you are OrangeP47 and I am not. 😛

Yeah and I'm tired of all the double standards :argh:

Just now, ChopBam said:

I thought Cat5 did say something? Maybe I am mistaken.

Pretty sure he didn't say anything, but also the fact it was actively suggested at one point to vote him for being inactive but it didn't gain any traction at that juncture.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I literally have nothing that can take down that Dragonite.  The pitfalls of being a rural player.

I just sat in a parking lot on the community day for 3 hours. I’m semi rural. No excuses bub!

Just now, Jeod said:

I just sat in a parking lot on the community day for 3 hours. I’m semi rural. No excuses bub!

It's a 30 minute drive for me to go to community day.  Hence why I only get out like once a month.  I'm currently on "spin a pokestop once a day for 7 days" quest and it's never going to happen.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

##vote jacko

[Vote Counted] Voe voted JackoDerp to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 4  hour(s), 11 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
JackoDerp voted nobody
Jeod voted JackoDerp
Killing You voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Voe voted JackoDerp

2/11 votes casted so far
JackoDerp has the most votes - 2

Voe, short question. What were your precise coördinates the previous day? You missed on your previous position, but I've been wondering if the Allies have a 1 tile unit, which could be an Allied Apache. (In which case it'd make sense for a Chronosphere to be an NPC role, similar to the Airfield.)

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It just feels too easy, so either scum don't care because it's a mislynch, or someone's bussing.  It's like walking in an own goal.

Still, he should at least be attempting to defend himself now. Even if it's a incredibly weak case against him at the moment.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Still, he should at least be attempting to defend himself now. Even if it's a incredibly weak case against him at the moment.

It wasn't very clear, but I think time zones might be an issue.  We don't know for sure what his zone is or what he's up to.  I mean I'll agree it would be good if these questions were answered, but I think he's just legit not here right now.

16 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Voe, short question. What were your precise coördinates the previous day? You missed on your previous position, but I've been wondering if the Allies have a 1 tile unit, which could be an Allied Apache. (In which case it'd make sense for a Chronosphere to be an NPC role, similar to the Airfield.)

If it was an apache, it wouldnt matter what my other coordinate was as i wouldn't hit it on b5 either.