[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

It doesn't really matter who we send in. If we send in a Rocket, they have to win or lose one of their Pokemon. If we send in a Trainer, same deal. The investigation info is publicized. What isn't publicized is what benefits a player receives after winning one. I assume it's just an item and extra coin, same as a player v. player battle. @TheIrishman?

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It doesn't really matter who we send in. If we send in a Rocket, they have to win or lose one of their Pokemon. If we send in a Trainer, same deal. The investigation info is publicized. What isn't publicized is what benefits a player receives after winning one. I assume it's just an item and extra coin, same as a player v. player battle. @TheIrishman?

Except it does, you still want your own side to get the benefit of the investigations since that counts as a free nights worth of actions, just from winning the battle alone.

23 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think there’s a risk that if a rocket wins the investigation the trainer will name a pokemon owned by a town player.

18 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think there’s a risk that if a rocket wins the investigation the trainer will name a pokemon owned by a town player.

Possibly, honestly, it's one of those things that the GM could try balancing in any number of directions and it would still be fair to everyone.

That's why it's more important to focus on getting a second result than it is on actually figuring out what the first clue means at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

What the first clue means is obvious, rocket has a scyther on their team (ignoring KY is rocket shenanigans).

Has or had. You know as well as I do that when a Pokemon Egg hatches we're asked to either discard it or replace a Pokemon on our team with it.

13 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Has or had. You know as well as I do that when a Pokemon Egg hatches we're asked to either discard it or replace a Pokemon on our team with it.

I actually forgot because I got rid of one of the three pokemon that was useless :v.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

How can you possibly be unprepared for an investigation at this stage of the game?

He’d been training a scythed and had to switch his primary after that reveal?

17 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Yep, today's probably the best day to send in @Brigitte for the investigation if they want to go.

Yes please

Do we want to go Route 30 or 34?

I think 30 is a good idea because we haven't been there yet? more info is good info.

##Trainer Brigitte

##Investigate Route 30

17 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Well, I'm completely unprepared for an investigation today, and that's still the best course of action at the moment.

Scum

51 minutes ago, Jeod said:

He’d been training a scythed and had to switch his primary after that reveal?

So much Scum

Full transparency. I also have a Scyther.

CVC

Brigitte leads trainer

Route 30 leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - Brigitte/trainer, Route 30/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

How can you possibly be unprepared for an investigation at this stage of the game?

Because I was planning on fighting in a double battle today, since that's a bit overdue, and I don't really care to win a Double Battle given the odds of helping Rocket or hurting Town.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Since we’re on the subject, who wants to be my partner tomorrow? I would like to battle.

Speaking of the double battle, since we know it's tomorrow, how would everyone feel about sending in level 10 Pokemon only?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Speaking of the double battle, since we know it's tomorrow, how would everyone feel about sending in level 10 Pokemon only?

I’m not giving scum a possible advantage, and if scum do enter the fray they certainly won’t give us the luxury.

Just now, Jeod said:

I’m not giving scum a possible advantage, and if scum do enter the fray they certainly won’t give us the luxury.

So, you want to lose several nights worth of progress when you lose? Or your opppnents?