[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Sunny Day refreshed!

Togetic used Fly! It's super effective. Does 35 damage, bringing Sunflora to 115/150 (Forgot to mention Solar Beam was not very effective btw)

Sunflora uses Solar beam! It's not very effective! Does 65 damage, causing Togetic to faint!

INVESTIGATION SUCCESSFUL.  PLEASE STAND BY.

Mr. Pokemon's defeat seems to snap him out of his enraged trance. "Huh, you're with the gym leaders' conference? Why didn't you say so! Yes I've seen some shady people.  They even contracted me to provide rare and valuable eggs that I always discover on my travels.  Sadly I don't quite remember their descriptions, but I do remember one of them had a Voltorb!

I don't think I can be of too much more assistance, but I'll become your ally." (KY will be PMed with additional rewards)

250px-052Meowth.png

But wait, what's this?  A meowth comes out of the forest... and it TALKS.  "Hey there, I'm with Team Rocket! Or at least I used to be. I want to defect!  You seem strong Killing You, and thus I too pledge my allegiance to you!" (Killing You may now make UNLIMITED night posts using Meowth's special power!)

This is considered night start, only two posts from here on out (unless you're Killing You!)

2 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

I'm happy to roleclaim and end this tomorrow.

Cat5 and Jeod are scum.

Wrong, I’m the hero of this story. Reread the entire thread, I’ll claim tomorrow if I need to. As for the double battle, I’ll take on KY.

That's...odd. Brigitte jumped on that real quick. So there's basically 4 options. One, Jeod is Scum while his partner would be either Cat5 or Brigitte. Two, the result is insane like Jeod claims, and that means KY could be Scum, and I'd think his partner to more likely be Shade but it really opens it to anybody except Jeod. And three, we haven't seen any abilities that we "know" are Scum related yet, so maybe the Investigation was tampered with another way. In that case, I'd suspect Brigitte more (mostly because how quickly she jumped as if looking for a way to clear herself from being Scum since she has a Scyther) but I'm not sure about who her partner would be. The last option is that Scum lied about their Pokemon, but I think it to be the least likely.

On the plus side, my plan worked overall, at least we're getting somewhere.

9 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

That's...odd. Brigitte jumped on that real quick. So there's basically 4 options. One, Jeod is Scum while his partner would be either Cat5 or Brigitte. Two, the result is insane like Jeod claims, and that means KY could be Scum, and I'd think his partner to more likely be Shade but it really opens it to anybody except Jeod. And three, we haven't seen any abilities that we "know" are Scum related yet, so maybe the Investigation was tampered with another way. In that case, I'd suspect Brigitte more (mostly because how quickly she jumped as if looking for a way to clear herself from being Scum since she has a Scyther) but I'm not sure about who her partner would be. The last option is that Scum lied about their Pokemon, but I think it to be the least likely.

On the plus side, my plan worked overall, at least we're getting somewhere.

I think the most likely scenario is Brigitee and Jeod are our scum team, but now that the investigation caught Jeod, Brigitte is trying to distance themselves from Jeod and shift the blame to Category 5 instead of themselves.

I'd like to congratulate the players on this being the first night everyone's gotten their orders in in a timely manner.  Daystart will probably be around 5:30 EST, as I'm actually not pressured for time today ironically, and I don't want to start it too soon.

[Meta] The sooner the better, could make up for lost downtime two nights ago when the forum was offline. Besides it’s gonna be a heated day by the looks of the night posts.

Day 6

Rise and shine trainer!  Again, nobody fainted. The committee has gone ahead and rented out a large arena for today's Double Battle, you guys will need it.  You also know Day 7 will be a standard battle day again, so you can resume investigations then.

CVC

No one leads trainer

No one leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  None

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes