[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Jeod remember when you asked me for hyperlinks to all the day/night posts in pokemafia and I told you they were already there... well I am disappoint you did not follow through here, I want to check the end of D1 post cause I was pretty sure night actions were clarified there :p

On 4/7/2019 at 5:02 PM, Jeod said:

NIGHT ONE

I’m asked a lot, so here’s an explanation of night action usage in this game. You can use one night action per night. This includes the standard night kill, so mafia will need to coordinate to decide who performs it. Item actions, however, are not counted against this. As I said earlier, the infinity stones have two actions associated with them—a stone’s specific action, and the pass action. You can opt not to use a stone and pass it, or to use it and keep it, or to use it and pass it in the same night.

That said, you've all decided to lynch TheIrishMan today!

Found it

13 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I also did an iron tracker on N1 and found Brigette visited Chopbam (Obviously not for the NK since it was N1).

Your Iron Tracker is broken

34 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Still waiting on Attunement and Iron Armor....

Btw, Brigitte, did you want to share what remove inhibitor does? Or if it targets another player.

I mean, it's self explanatory, would you like me to explain it?

Just now, Mojoman said:

I'll assume he didn't explain my exception on purpose, given that the stones already had a two action exception (use and pass)

I could accept that, it's not entirely unheard of. But I think we need to hear more from Brigitte about your tracker being wrong.

@Brigitte

If you didn't visit ChopBam N1, what did you do?

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

As much as I dislike your TP/Neutral schtick, I figured the guy who called out that he had an investigate action that could track the NK would need the protection.

So, you used two abilities last night then? Because someone undid your role block?

22 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Mojoman

Who did you track N2?

Sorry let me clarify, I could only use both night actions simultaneously on a single night of my choosing (sort of like a third ability that way). Since I used both abilities N1, I could only use my protection on shade N2.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Sorry let me clarify, I could only use both night actions simultaneously on a single night of my choosing (sort of like a third ability that way). Since I used both abilities N1, I could only use my protection on shade N2.

I'm really not buying it.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I'm not buying it.

##vote Mojoman

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Then someone undid your role block on Irish on the first night?

So it seems. Of course, I didn’t understand it at first. Someone did though.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

iLTS knew more about the Time Stone than I, and I highly suspect he used it on me.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

So it seems. Of course, I didn’t understand it at first. Someone did though.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

iLTS knew more about the Time Stone than I, and I highly suspect he used it on me.

I would need an example, cause I don't think I know anything about it?