[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, that's not the post I thought you quoted, my bad.  But yeah, I had expected more people to rebel the first day.

I feel that's inconsistent with you remaining loyal.

See being hard to convert is good when the royalists are in a dominant position like now. If it was 50:50 though? 75:25? All of a sudden you're on the side that's disfavored with no out. Sure you can just not aid the king, but then you have to survive a day being one of the few royalists against a bunch of coordinated players. It's also useless as a rebel so there has to be more to it (not really evidence for you being a rebel, first post hints at subterfuge house actions). I get the feeling you're willing to put your credibility on the line because after tonight rebels will be favored as you've also noted (possible conversion and attack a loyalist house?).

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

See being hard to convert is good when the royalists are in a dominant position like now. If it was 50:50 though? 75:25? All of a sudden you're on the side that's disfavored with no out. Sure you can just not aid the king, but then you have to survive a day being one of the few royalists against a bunch of coordinated players. It's also useless as a rebel so there has to be more to it (not really evidence for you being a rebel, first post hints at subterfuge house actions). I get the feeling you're willing to put your credibility on the line because after tonight rebels will be favored as you've also noted (possible conversion and attack a loyalist house?).

We have the chance to just go indie (if not the Hand) and sit out the slugging fight), so really I'd only be screwed if I got picked as the Hand, or if rebels independently attacked my holdings (which honestly I kinda thought they would, but I figured building up might be worth it).  I stayed loyal cause I wanted to turtle, a safe place to build up rather than expend resources.  I actually thought the rebellion would be over quick and behead Jeod like the first day, but it did not happen.

I'm not going to go through and reply to all the stuff about me because I stayed outside in the sun too long and feel sick. But I'm just going to say that my whole original suspicion on Irish was because I thought he didn't have the loyal house action. So like... everyone who's a loyal house can just look at their PM and see the same thing I see in mine about how it's only for defense.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You sound like someone who's disappointed that so few rebelled Day 1.

The other point is valid, though. It indeed seems like a useless power for rebel and king alike, and only useful whilst a loyal minor.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'm not going to go through and reply to all the stuff about me because I stayed outside in the sun too long and feel sick. But I'm just going to say that my whole original suspicion on Irish was because I thought he didn't have the loyal house action. So like... everyone who's a loyal house can just look at their PM and see the same thing I see in mine about how it's only for defense.

I'd actually go for Retal OR Irish, really, if Jeod is up for it.

I don't know about other people's passive abilities, but mine simply gives me bonus income no matter what alignment I am.

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

angry_sun_super_mario_bros.3.png

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Does anyone else have a PM that directly states their different abilities depending on faction? Mine does not say anything of the sort.

Only that as a loyal house i can spare up to 25% of my army for you, and cannot attack. It does not say what would my actions be were I anything different.

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Eh I could see the rider text about automatic depletion causing misinterpretation.

Just now, Voe said:

Only that as a loyal house i can spare up to 25% of my army for you, and cannot attack. It does not say what would my actions be were I anything different.

See, that's the thing that's bothering me. Orange appears to be the sole player who has a role that gives them so much more information and allows them to form a strategy based on it and the current state of the game. That's TP/neutral stuff.

Just now, Jeod said:

See, that's the thing that's bothering me. Orange appears to be the sole player who has a role that gives them so much more information and allows them to form a strategy based on it and the current state of the game. That's TP/neutral stuff.

It's really the simple fact that conversion to rebel side is automatic and that's it.  The rest is simply using common sense.

Just now, Jeod said:

You know what this orange claim of having a super complicated role that means many different things remind me of?

You as scum

:j

If he's resistant to conversion, then why does he need to know what his abilities are if he's a rebel? That influences directly into the only way he can become a rebel--his initial choice.

I'll explain ALL of my abilities.

Holding ability:  Immune to all manipulative effects while not a rebel.

House ability:  Immune to conversion while loyal/activate to be immune to manipulation effects while rebel.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't think this game is quite as expansive as past Verti games.

Says the man with a role too complex to explain :?