[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Nah, 30k vs the whole kingdom isn't enough.  Even ignoring the royal army for a second, the income suggests 6 loyal houses.  That's like 60k.  60k is more than 30k.  Royal army significantly tilts it still in royalist favor.

You're implying loyalists actually send armies to reinforce the king :raise:

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh really?  I think if we surveyed everyone (not that I'm necessarily advocating for that), we'd find most people have abilities that are useful to both sides, and don't need a second ability)  However the fact that I was attacked yesterday for needing it, and you remained quiet, when you yourself need two abilities does not speak well for you.

Before I forget.

##Vote Voe

Here we go bois

Actually measuring the pie chart in any of my graphical programs is beyond my abilities, so I can only eyeball it, but I think what changed last night was Retal's forces got split with some staying loyal (royal army) and some going to the wall (increasing indie).  Verti said this split would happen.  I suppose one real, valid question would be how many troops are at the wall (important for if the zombies invade), and also important for knowing if it came with any troops to begin with, and as a side effect, knowing how many troops rubeci has.

Also I'll actually ping @Retaliation so he doesn't miss it, but do you get to keep your Religion stuff at the wall?

Oh, and point I left out from the above:  I'm not sure if rebel actually changed last night specifically, but due to indie changing, it just scooted over, but as I said, I don't know how to actually measure a circle :v

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Earlier I asked if a rebelling player would cause the hand being chosen to fail. Voe complained right out of the gate on Day 2 that he wasn't chosen as the hand. How would he know he wasn't chosen, if he had chosen to rebel?

He could have been converted later.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I thought we had determined earlier that a conversion didn't happen, and you were using that as a basis to say that Voe must be rebel because he can increase army size?

Not all of it is out in the open because some of it is in my doc with sunflower, but we got confused about when the 700-->600 happened.  We thought it happened last night, but that's not the case, and wouldn't make sense as Retal's holding was supposed to be redistributed.

Seeing as it happened earlier, I'm back to thinking a conversion happened, and I ALSO think it's Voe, given how big a chunk of Rebel that is compared to the comparative change due to Retal's wall sending (even if that's only a fraction of 10k).  Voe's rhetoric doesn't help either.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That's currently what you're doing it would seem?

No, I'm actually trying very hard, for some reason. TBH I was going to half-ass it, but for reasons that are beyond even myself I've been trying to help Jeod.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, I'm actually trying very hard, for some reason. TBH I was going to half-ass it, but for reasons that are beyond even myself I've been trying to help Jeod.

Well, if you're trying to help Jeod then you certainly should be hunting down Rebels. Of course, that's a pretty decent way to wind up getting targeted by the Rebels.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Alright. I'll concede that Voe could have been converted to rebel, but at least I don't believe he rebelled himself. I also don't believe Sunflower would send an Alliance proposal to a loyalist while rebelling herself, so I have those two in my loyalist pile right now.

By the way, it's possible to deal with all of the rebels in game with a single action...

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Well, if you're trying to help Jeod then you certainly should be hunting down Rebels. Of course, that's a pretty decent way to wind up getting targeted by the Rebels.

YOU DON'T SAY.

28 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Alright. I'll concede that Voe could have been converted to rebel, but at least I don't believe he rebelled himself. I also don't believe Sunflower would send an Alliance proposal to a loyalist while rebelling herself, so I have those two in my loyalist pile right now.

As a matter of fact, I wonder why I wasn't.

My best guess is that scum (just as I did) concluded that Shade is the hand and they tried converting him, but failed (because he's the hand). Keep in mind it could also be true for any other player being the hand. This is why I'm most interested in who that person is. Maybe they know a little bit more about what happened tonight.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Earlier I asked if a rebelling player would cause the hand being chosen to fail. Voe complained right out of the gate on Day 2 that he wasn't chosen as the hand. How would he know he wasn't chosen, if he had chosen to rebel?

I was thinking the same thing on day 2, but I think Jeod mentioned something about consulting with his hand first that led to Voe complaining. It was one of those moments where I was like "Oh he must be loyal!" but then suddenly it was like "Darn it!"

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also Retal, are religious actions taken away at the wall? I know it says House actions, but it never really specified religious actions, leaving that a grey area.

I have faith points and generation, but no religious actions. Unsure if it's because I'm still at tier 0 and vert forgot text about upgrading.

1 hour ago, Voe said:

@Retaliation, did you lose all your 10k army or have you kept 5k with you at the wall?

Kept 5k.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I have faith points and generation, but no religious actions. Unsure if it's because I'm still at tier 0 and vert forgot text about upgrading.

If you could get that clarified, that'd be great.