[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, what do you think the is most effective means of eliminating the rebels is, and what do you think it'll cost?

If we could find a rebel today, it would make a big difference. Eliminating them from the game might make it a wash with the troop losses on both sides, but if Jeod sends them to the wall, he'd get half their troops and the other half wouldn't be rebel anymore without having to take any losses. The pie chart would look a lot better for the kingdom.

Just now, Sunflower said:

If we could find a rebel today, it would make a big difference. Eliminating them from the game might make it a wash with the troop losses on both sides, but if Jeod sends them to the wall, he'd get half their troops and the other half wouldn't be rebel anymore without having to take any losses. The pie chart would look a lot better for the kingdom.

So, how many rebels do you think are in game at the moment? And what are the odds of more of them showing up anyways?

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, how many rebels do you think are in game at the moment? And what are the odds of more of them showing up anyways?

From what Jeod's saying about the kingdom's income, I think there's 2 or 3 depending on whether Jeod is still getting income from owning House Arryn. No idea about the odds.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

From what Jeod's saying about the kingdom's income, I think there's 2 or 3 depending on whether Jeod is still getting income from owning House Arryn. No idea about the odds.

So, in a best case scenario, we have 5-6 players left for WIN, if the Rebels can't do anything and we have a 100% success rate in targeting them.

Just now, Sunflower said:

We'd have a pretty hearty wall with 3-4 people manning it. :v

Yeah, I like this plan better than everyone getting a game over just because we wanted Jeod to keep the thrown for himself?

##Vote Jeod

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We're playing a VERTi60 game. We're destined to lose before we begin.

strangegame.png

Or in this case overthrow the King rather than eliminating something like at least half the players in game just so we can try to eliminate the rebels while they fight back...

52 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Kept 5k.

This could explain the rebels' rise in power. Night's Watch is neutral, while the loyalists lost 5k. The increase in relative power of the red side also seems lower than the 20k difference which would occur if someone moved 10k troops from one side to another.

i'm still convinced that recruitment action failed. Even moreso that Orange lists scum taking a break or building up forces as the only two options.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We're playing a VERTi60 game. We're destined to lose before we begin.

That's what we're here for, aren't we? :D

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You overthrow the king, the process repeats. New rebellion to put down. Perhaps mostly made of former allies.

Can you prove that the same thing won't happen if the current rebellion is put down?

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Even moreso that Orange lists scum taking a break or building up forces as the only two options.

No I'm pretty sure I said it could fail for another reason, such as hitting the hand.  It's unlikely it failed because it hit me or Jeod, because then scum would just be testing schmuck bait.

Scratch that, mistake in calculation. We indeed lost 10k. If someone was converted, we'd lose 20k, indicating a 50% growth of the red slice, or even more if we consider the 10k deduction on top of it.

Wait, im bamboozling myself. I don't know how the 5k transfer with Retal leaving the loyalist club works. Let me compare the two piecharts again.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Are you suggesting then we should just turn the throne into a turntable?

Personally, I'd prefer to try and eliminate any outside influences that force players to rebel. That might something as simple as triggering any limited effects.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Personally, I'd prefer to try and eliminate any outside influences that force players to rebel. That might something as simple as triggering any limited effects.

xYHscQ1Np55i8Heard it here first, we're killing Verti.

I have a theory, if we all started with 100provisions the total kingdom should be 1000 provisions

Then the Rebellion happened and should be 800 prov. Then there should be 2 Rebels, then since there was a clear conversion the prov. Went down by 100 leaving 700prov.

Then Retal got sent to the wall leaving us with 600prov. 

But this is my theory

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

I have a theory, if we all started with 100provisions the total kingdom should be 1000 provisions

Then the Rebellion happened and should be 800 prov. Then there should be 2 Rebels, then since there was a clear conversion the prov. Went down by 100 leaving 700prov.

Then Retal got sent to the wall leaving us with 600prov. 

But this is my theory

Eh, provisions appear to be used for stuff though, and once they're had they're not subtracted like income?