[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

qs5GiTD.png?1 The Council Meeting - Day Four: Rebel Voting

The Rebel houses continue to raise arms against our King and are marching for conquest to overthrow our Kingdom. It's time again for all the houses to gather in this Council meeting to decide which House will be renounced from the Realm of the Seven Kingdoms and accused of collaborating to overthrow the Crown.

Use ##vote [playername] to select one player for elimination.

By the end of the day, the player with most votes will be put on trial. Ties are always decided by the King's vote (king's vote value = vote +1.1).

The most voted Lord will have his House and Faction revealed to public first. Then, during the Night, the King and the Hand will decide whether his Capital will be invaded by the combined Royal Army and eliminated, or sent to the Wall while their lands will be given to one of the Royal Houses. If there are any other Holdings in question, they will become independent. The army of the eliminated player will be split, one part will join the Wall and the other will either join Rebellion or Royal army (depending on faction of the flipped player).

Players who join the Wall will become part of the Night's Watch, with the Lord Commander as their Leader (Lord Commander is voted when more Night's Watch members are present). They will have their own Google Doc for communication and managing their own Night's Watch resources to fight and defend forces beyond the wall (once they come). The number of defending forces at the Wall will decrease the Winter Indicator Number (WIN), however, all the players guarding the wall are still in game and can still influence it or even abandon their posts and join independent army. They are not allowed though to own any lands or private armies, nor use their house night actions or perks anymore. They cannot own, receive or give resources away either. They can participate in day discussion and use ##vote king in case there is a vote for the new king.

Eliminating the player from the current game requires the King to use his royal army. The royal army will have a special army booster set for this type of attack and boosted by other Loyal House available armies equally only so that the royal army won't get depleted easily for eliminating players. More information regarding army management will be available next Night session as it's a little more information for now. Eliminating Houses will automatically set their faction to Independent.

A player who's House has bigger army than combined Loyal and Royal armies cannot be eliminated or sent to the Wall.

qs5GiTD.png?1 King's Landing Project Completion

A new project was completed today.

Gr9JOm3.png

Súvisiaci obrázok

"In time, the First Men adopted the Children's gods as their own. Most castles at that time contained a godswood with a weirwood or a heart tree at its center."

A heart tree is the center of a godswood. It is a weirwood tree that has a face carved into the wood of the trunk. Heart trees are sacred in the religion of the Old Gods of the Forest, and the closest thing to a "shrine" that the religion possesses.

Weirwoods have red sap, which leaks out of the deep cuts in the trunk made for the eyes of the faces - giving the appearance that they are weeping tears of blood. The faces are thought to have been carved by the Children of the Forest and were later worshiped by the First Men as well.

The Landmark of the Kingdom's Official Religion unlocks special Religion Actions, such as upgrading the tier and FP income for everybody.

qs5GiTD.png?1 State of the Kingdom

Each day you will see the current state of the Kingdom as well as current Winter Indicator Number here.

Holdings:

Kings Landing (Def: 2) The Eyrie (Def: 1)

Royal Army Total Units: 20000 Morale: 100%

Army Boosters: Player Elimination Booster (PEB) [x3]

Resources (Income):

Provisions: 379 (+ 60)

Gold: 5500 (+ 600)

Faith Points (FP): 400 (+ 200)

Religion: Old Gods of Forest

Religion Tier: 0

Current Capital Project: Great Sept of Baelor, Heart Tree

Factions & WIN:

RyC1Vug.png

qs5GiTD.png?1 Current Vote Count (CVC):

aJaZiO3.png

Day 4 will end on Friday, July 26, 2019 at 10:00:00 pm. Click here for countdown.

So, if that picture is *accurate*, it looks like the rebels did not get bigger.  I have a few ideas for why that might have happened, namely that they hit the hand and the hand can't be converted, or that conversion has a cool down.

So I guess I was wrong about Retal. My bad. I know that doesn't look good on me, but in my defense, I really don't think Retal was acting very loyalist.  He had his moments, sure, but he wasn't acting engaged enough, and if we re-ran all this again, I'd probably do the same thing over again if I didn't know the final outcome.  That said, my new number one suspicion after all of that is Irish, but I understand if everyone's fed up with my forceful personality.

Thoughts on Louis and Cat 5:  I don't think Louis is rebel.  She's acting within her meta (though to be fair we don't have much on it), even if her agro was on me instead of Irish for the most part.  I actually figured she'd be a ripe target for conversion last night, but the pie chart doesn't seem to have moved, so...  As for Cat 5, there's simply not enough data.

The reason I think it's Irish is because he's been half assing his job, for example when we all pointed out that he hasn't made a chart, and then he made a chart assuming what Sunflower is even though she didn't say she was Targaryen. Another thing is that I just don't trust him.

Orange fudge up with Retal and is totally understandable. 

Cat 5 idk

Louis? Well I like Louis

10 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If you guys can't appreciate some mild roleplaying during an extended joke phase, that's you're problem.

Well I guess it became my problem, but it started as your problem.

Have you not seen Rouge One? :p

But regardless, serious question, how many troops did you have? An idea occurred to me.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

10,000 stalwart men willing to put down their lives rather than have their liege face the dishonor of exile.

See that's the thing, Verti said some would join the wall, some would join the royal army.  We can see that shift a little bit today, which is probably a shift of 5k if they're evenly split.  However, the rebel jump last day looks bigger than 10k, and Voe claimed to have more than 10k troops, while most of us are probably just 10k, so that could point to Voe being originally loyal but being the one converted.

See that might be a fair analysis, and I suspected that voe was crying crocodile tears when he voted me.

But I don't really care anymore, and I was promised you'd take the blame for the mislynch. I no longer care about this pointless game you nobles play. There are wildlings that must be kept on the proper side of the wall.

40 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Do you have anything to say about anything else, or are you going to hide behind that?

Nothing else happened that I'm aware of, and you knew the stakes once you jumped onto Retal with full conviction yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

Nothing else happened that I'm aware of, and you knew the stakes once you jumped onto Retal with full conviction yesterday.

What do you think of conversion vs rebels just building troops?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

What do you think of conversion vs rebels just building troops?

You tell me. I don't have access to the rebel mechanics.

Don't be a cop out.  Theorize.

My theory is that a conversion cooldown is a dumb idea from a gameplay perspective, as it would forbid the first rebellion from launching before the king has established himself well enough to thwart it. We're already two upgrades into the game and have two people investigated and verified. Adding to that the king and the hand (if hand is a guaranteed loyalist, which i believe it is), the list of potential scum is getting very short. Now, add to it that the game was meant to consist of more than just one rebellion. Result? Cooldown doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

My theory is that a conversion cooldown is a dumb idea from a gameplay perspective, as it would forbid the first rebellion from launching before the king has established himself well enough to thwart it. We're already two upgrades into the game and have two people investigated and verified. Adding to that the king and the hand (if hand is a guaranteed loyalist, which i believe it is), the list of potential scum is getting very short. Now, add to it that the game was meant to consist of more than just one rebellion. Result? Cooldown doesn't make sense.

So you'd wager the lack of a rebel expansion tonight was because the rebels hit someone unconvertable then?

I'd be more more convinced if someone was hit by the rebels recruiting and refused. Seeing how the only claimed conversion resistant person is you, Orange, that shouldn't be possible, right?

1 minute ago, Voe said:

I'd be more more convinced if someone was hit by the rebels recruiting and refused. Seeing how the only claimed conversion resistant person is you, Orange, that shouldn't be possible, right?

I would say refusal is impossible.  Doesn't mean *failure* is impossible, but the victim doesn't get a say.  There could be unknown factors at play, but being the hand/king/me would be *known* factors causing failure, for an example.

I would say refusal is impossible.  Doesn't mean *failure* is impossible, but the victim doesn't get a say.  There could be unknown factors at play, but being the hand/king/me would be *known* factors causing failure, for an example.

Unless you are the hand, Orange, and the "conversion resistance" is a way of masking it from the rest of us ;)

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Hand hunting is bad, mkay :p

I believe the hand will need to reveal him/herself very soon. It would make a world of change in the dynamic of player power blocks and vote stacking. Not to mention we're at a stage where accidentally hitting a hand with a vote wagon is getting more and more likely, and if the king waits until the very last second to intervene, we may lose a whole day.