[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know what you are going on about.

I was confused too. I think he was being general in his initial post but I thought he was calling me out at first over GMing. Perhaps he doesn't have a shining finger yet and is looking for GM leaks. ;)

12 minutes ago, Jeod said:

And if Chop and Orange are scum partners? You're going way out of your way to question me about flavor text that's always been around in these kinds of games. Pay attention to the game you're playing in or you'll be looking at a penalty voteblock.

Read the end of that @Category 5 Hurricane

Yeah, Jeod's being weird too and he probably shouldn't be stepping on your argument, but what he is saying is correct. We don't know if Orange was telling the truth about being roleblocked. It could be a fake out. I don't believe it, but you should never consider it proven because a scum supposedly used flavor text to describe what happened to him.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, Jeod's being weird too and he probably shouldn't be stepping on your argument, but what he is saying is correct. We don't know if Orange was telling the truth about being roleblocked. It could be a fake out. I don't believe it, but you should never consider it proven because a scum supposedly used flavor text to describe what happened to him.

In which case, his argument would quickly fall apart as soon as Chopbam used his ability on someone else though.

It would certainly hurt the argument, yes. But even if ChopBam really does have a roleblocking action, it still doesn't mean that Orange and Chop couldn't work together to fake the roleblock. They would both know the flavor involved. Don't make the mistake of thinking that Orange can't bluff something and hope people forget about it. He did such a play during his first game here.

PLAYER VOTE
Killing_You Mojoman
iLikeToSnipe BLOCKED
Mojoman iLikeToSnipe
ChopBam Mojoman
Louis Mojoman
FRAYDO  
Category 5 Hurricane  
Retaliation Mojoman
Shade939 iLikeToSnipe
Nodlied  

1.5 hours to hammer.

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Was he lying, or simply unaware of the current CVC so he misquoted it?

*sigh*

On 9/15/2019 at 10:53 AM, Jeod said:

image.png.b61a171574e984accc4853974547e951.png

Here was the CVC around this time on D1.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:30 PM, FRAYDO said:

I’ve been away at the beach. What’s going on? Another D1 NoLynch?

1981FBB2-36AA-48C9-B51F-F4DC7BE43C94.png

##vote OrangeP47

Moments later, FRAYDO puts Orange in the majority.

On 9/15/2019 at 3:30 PM, Mojoman said:

Well heck, I at least want a tie to 50/50 RNG someone.

##vote Killing_You.

Now if someone wants to also vote nolynch, we can have some more fun.

Mojo then votes me up to tie me with Orange, and asks someone to vote NoLynch to make a three-way tie. This was all on the same page, btw.

4 hours ago, Mojoman said:

I'm not letting my crap RNG hitting the now confirmed town burn me down.

Wanting a 50/50 between no lynch and lynch isn't a joke, my vote stood and Nodlied took over.

And here he claims to make a tie between nolynch and lynch, even though that's demonstrably not true.

I can't believe I had to spell this out, but I did.