[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yes. Though so far I pretty much can't use any of the night actions I've seen.

Then the obvious question should be if you see if ChopBam has a nightkill or not. (Unless the Mask doesn't show it.)

28 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What did OrangeP47 have for an item, Choppy?

I didn't steal an item or Orange's. That's the day action, which you just saw iLTS use. I used the night action which is to copy an ability.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I still question why he can basically steal any ability in game though?

Both ChopBam and I can copy roles from only one person at a time. Mine requires them to be holding onto my mask, ChopBam has to spend a night getting rid of his copied ability. So we both have roughly the same capability with "drawbacks". The other difference is that ChopBam does indeed roleblock the person he copies.

Both ChopBam and I can copy roles from only one person at a time. Mine requires them to be holding onto my mask, ChopBam has to spend a night getting rid of his copied ability. So we both have roughly the same capability with "drawbacks". The other difference is that ChopBam does indeed roleblock the person he copies.

Can you also steal items to use those abilities?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Can you also steal items to use those abilities?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I can only steal items because ChopBam currently holds the mask. He has a day ability to steal items.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

That raises an obvious question, but what's your other ability then?

I only have the mask.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I can only steal items because ChopBam currently holds the mask. He has a day ability to steal items.

I only have the mask.

You can't steal items unless you copy an ability to do so, Chopbam started off with that ability in addition to an ability to copy abilities.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You can't steal items unless you copy an ability to do so, Chopbam started off with that ability in addition to an ability to copy abilities.

Yeah? I copied the item steal last night from ChopBam because he holds the mask. As soon as my mask is passed on I lose the ability to do that.