[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Chopbam is a clearly superior version of your character and your role.

He only gets one ability though, which I'm assuming is random. So, I guess you can think of it as he's more focused on copying abilities and stealing items. I can copy abilities and role cop.

3 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

So hot take, I didn't do anything last night. I'm assuming the DK thing is if we do something specific in our posts we get vote / day blocked by bananas?

Want to try triggering it to see what it does then? 33% minimum odds of randomly figuring out who used it at this point. :p

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Mojoman was pretty careless yesterday with his actions, as he knew he'd survive the lynch. Suddenly being helpful today though? @Shade939, does that more fit the scummy mojo that you're looking for?

I'm questioning the scummy read on Mojo right now, personally. Something about scum having lynch protection doesn't sit right with me, even if it is a one-shot. The only way that it would make sense to me in this game is if Mojo and Orange were the only scum members, and that's impossible because we know what they did N1, and neither of them could have killed Verti. Maybe there's something missing that I'm not aware of, but it's enough to make me wonder if there's other people worth looking into.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Mojoman was pretty careless yesterday with his actions, as he knew he'd survive the lynch. Suddenly being helpful today though? @Shade939, does that more fit the scummy mojo that you're looking for?

Who knows, as far as game balance is concerned, we have two players that can replicate the best abilities in the entire game, and everyone else only gets their own two actions?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

What do you think it would be? There's a limited number of abilities that would actively announce they've been activated at day start unless it was a warning of some sort.

Honestly, I don't have a clue. So far, it hasn't done anything yet.