[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

You did steal an item from FRAYDO today.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person to use a day action today. So I'd assume that the DK thing only affects people who make votes. You vote and there's a chance the vote gets locked onto you or your original target.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person to use a day action today. So I'd assume that the DK thing only affects people who make votes. You vote and there's a chance the vote gets locked onto you or your original target.

Come on, do you expect me to believe FRAYDO had good enough RNG that he actually voted for who he wanted to for once? :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Come on, do you expect me to believe FRAYDO had good enough RNG that he actually voted for who he wanted to for once? :v

What? You tried voting for me and voted for yourself.

6 hours ago, Jeod said:

Shade goes to vote for iLikeToSnipe but slips on a banana peel! He's voted for himself! Donkey Kong grins in the background.

FRAYDO goes to vote for iLikeToSnipe, but also slips on a banana peel! Somehow he's managed to keep his vote on iLikeToSnipe though! DK is feeling entertained.

image.png.0254d35ccf60b0c5d3ea97f967a24c16.png

It straight up says in Jeod's post what happened.

8 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Are you immune to the ability since you used it last night after gaining it from Nodlied and your just covering for him? Or does it not effect actions and only effects votes?

Wait, he gained what ability from me? 

19 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

tumblr_mqxh88mc3U1qm1oeao1_1375487864_co

So I just noticed the DK mechanic locking in our votes. It's an interesting one, I'll give you that whoever did it.

What target do you have? I had my eyes on Mojo's hammer today. Not like he needs both of them anyway.

Choppy has a few interesting items, let's put it at that. :v I'll leave it up to him to tell us which.

Nothing, Shade just lacks reading comprehension.

I think he thinks I somehow caused Fraydo to vote for me? I really don't understand what he's saying right now... Moreso than usual.

Clearly you've never played with FRAYDO before then if you think RNG is ever in his favor.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So now you think that I'm scum because FRAYDO was lucky and you weren't?

GZULr.jpg

Actually, at the moment I'm wondering why you think your Scum because of that...

I'm wondering how powerful this ability actually is, because it's kinda messing up the only way for Town to eliminate Scum, and might literally ruin the entire day depending on how it works.

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Actually, at the moment I'm wondering why you think your Scum because of that...

I'm wondering how powerful this ability actually is, because it's kinda messing up the only way for Town to eliminate Scum, and might literally ruin the entire day depending on how it works.

1. You saying I'm suspicious because of X implies you think I'm scum/third-party because of X

2. That's what I've been trying to say about this DK ability, it's very much anti-town and if we can find the one responsible then we can find scum

1. You saying I'm suspicious because of X implies you think I'm scum/third-party because of X

2. That's what I've been trying to say about this DK ability, it's very much anti-town and if we can find the one responsible then we can find scum

2. We don't have enough votes to know how it works yet.

Just now, Shade939 said:

2. We don't have enough votes to know how it works yet.

We have enough to know:

• You failed some kind of chance and voted for yourself
  • FRAYDO succeeded and voted for his intended target
  • All votes, regardless of success are locked in

I think it's safe to assume that the next person to vote will have the exact same thing happen. Who knows, maybe it won't happen? But it's a a safe assumption to make.

What this means is that we need to figure out who we're going to lynch and then carefully place votes one at a time.

We have enough to know:

• You failed some kind of chance and voted for yourself
  • FRAYDO succeeded and voted for his intended target
  • All votes, regardless of success are locked in

I think it's safe to assume that the next person to vote will have the exact same thing happen. Who knows, maybe it won't happen? But it's a a safe assumption to make.

What this means is that we need to figure out who we're going to lynch and then carefully place votes one at a time.

That sounds like it's really easy to counter then.

Only if we cooperate. Like you said, it is a very powerful ability. But how often does town cooperate? :v

Why don't you go ahead and do a no-lynch vote and see what happens then. 

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Anyone know when KY might be back on? Would really like to hear from him about this whole DK stuff.

He said no, but everyone thought it sounded like him.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, we don't know jack about him. =/

Just now, Shade939 said:

I don't think a nolynch today is a good idea, especially when we have a good lead to go on with the DK vote manipulation.

I still want to hear from KY. Anything is possible and we do have it narrowed down to only three people who could have done this. Louis has made a role claim that can't be verified, Cat5 hasn't made anything but vague claims about his role, and we haven't heard anything from KY. Given the fact that votes are locked we need to get as much info as we can before deciding on anything.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't think a nolynch today is a good idea, especially when we have a good lead to go on with the DK vote manipulation.

I still want to hear from KY. Anything is possible and we do have it narrowed down to only three people who could have done this. Louis has made a role claim that can't be verified, Cat5 hasn't made anything but vague claims about his role, and we haven't heard anything from KY. Given the fact that votes are locked we need to get as much info as we can before deciding on anything.

And I don't want you to save your vote.

If it's an RNG target anyways, you don't have anything to lose.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I... I just don't really have enough brainpower left to respond to this.

The odds of you being Scum are much lower if your vote gets locked in to a random target, and helps us figure out what's going on.

If the day votes are being manipulated anyways can you really complain about a possible no lynch?