[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

25 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Well, unless players want to bring forth some new information, I'm not certain there's enough going on at the moment to figure out if someone is Mafia, other than the fact ChopBam and iLTS have OP enough abilities that it's unlikely they're Town.

Me: ChopBam has a powerful role similar to me, he might not be town.

Shade, an intellectual: These two players have similar, powerful roles, they must be scum.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Do you think it's wise to out Nodlied's abilities? Maybe Nodlied wants a say in that.

How much farther do you think we'll get with Scum hunting without figuring out some of these unknowns like that?

But, you also see the obvious point that iLTS would know what Nodlied's other ability is.

37 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Cause he said he wanted to destroy my mask. That's obviously not good for me and he has an item that could potentially steal it.

Question: What exactly happens if the mask does get destroyed? You almost make it sound like its an objective and you lose if the mask is gone from the playing field. You can destroy my Wind Waker and I'll think nothing of it. I'm not even going to bother to take it back from you.

2Q==

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Question: What exactly happens if the mask does get destroyed? You almost make it sound like its an objective and you lose if the mask is gone from the playing field. You can destroy my Wind Waker and I'll think nothing of it. I'm not even going to bother to take it back from you.

He'll probably die if it's destroyed since that's his actual character? A Mask that controls things.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I'm actually thinking of attempting to destroy it, just to see what happens.

There's an idea! But will iLTS let you? He seemed very worried of that happening, despite me not saying I wanted it destroyed.

731a1855ea78919422db918a82799a0209055008

Just now, FRAYDO said:

There's an idea! But will iLTS let you? He seemed very worried of that happening, despite me not saying I wanted it destroyed.

731a1855ea78919422db918a82799a0209055008

Could also be reverse psychology to get us to destroy it and somehow achieve some other goal.