[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

The odds of you being Scum are much lower if your vote gets locked in to a random target, and helps us figure out what's going on.

If the day votes are being manipulated anyways can you really complain about a possible no lynch?

@Nodlied@Category 5 Hurricane Am I going crazy? Does this not make sense to you guys either? I've always been able to at least see some logic in Shade's questions, accusations, etc. But I just don't see anything here.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Nodlied@Category 5 Hurricane Am I going crazy? Does this not make sense to you guys either? I've always been able to at least see some logic in Shade's questions, accusations, etc. But I just don't see anything here.

I don't see his logic today, no. That said, he does sometimes get away with good hits, like on D2. :v So I always have some reason to pay attention to whatever he's saying.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Now that finally makes some sense... That would be interesting and sounds even more like a scum ability.

Of course,  it doesn't really prove anything one way or another with only having two votes to go off of at the moment.

59 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't think a nolynch today is a good idea, especially when we have a good lead to go on with the DK vote manipulation.

I still want to hear from KY. Anything is possible and we do have it narrowed down to only three people who could have done this. Louis has made a role claim that can't be verified, Cat5 hasn't made anything but vague claims about his role, and we haven't heard anything from KY. Given the fact that votes are locked we need to get as much info as we can before deciding on anything.

I agree that we should somebody off today and I'll choose iLTS.

Also I have made the claim of who am and which ability I have.

4 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I think Louis claimed some kind of bodyguard ability, I'll have to go back and look at that.

DK being some kind of call in assist doesn't line up with anything else we've seen. Of the two roles I've copped they've been very consistent with the flavor they're assigned to. Same thing goes for the day actions we've seen.

@Killing_You @Louis Can either of you do anything to prove you aren't behind the DK vote locking that's going on?

Not without claiming. Which I'll gladly do now.

I'm the Wii Fit Trainer. At night, I can invite someone to my gym, at which point for the following day and night, I'm in a masonry with them. In addition to that, I can also temporarily boost someone's "greatest potential," as well as getting a hint as to what that is (i.e., Strength, Deception, Logic, etc...) If I do boost them, I have to wait another cycle before bringing someone into my gym.

Right now, FRAYDO's in my gym, so you can ask him if you want verification.

2 hours ago, Voe said:

christ sake, man

nUSbGmF.png

• KY: Wii Fit Trainer
  • iLTS: Majora (verified)
  • Mojo: Ice Climbers (verified)
  • ChopBam: Kirby (verified)
  • Louis: Queen Rutela
  • FRAYDO: Link (verified)
  • Cat5: unknown
  • Shade: Lucario (verified)
  • Nodlied: Wario (verified)
  • Vertigo: Dr. Mario
  • Orange: Banjo
  • Retal: Detective Pikachu

So, we can potentially verify KY today. That leaves Louis and Cat5. I've thought of another possibility, but I don't want to say until we've done more to investigate Cat5 and Louis.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Killing_You Who did you target for your gym N1? If not, then did you boost somebody N1?

Well, I have to get someone in my gym before I can boost them. It's kind of a compound action.

As for who I targeted N1... hoo boy, this is awkward. I actually tried to invite Verti into my gym, but... well, you saw what happened.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know why you are bothering to ask. I've been showing you my character and role since the game started. We also already discussed that we can't prove it. And Louis already described hers.

I still have no idea who that is. Do you have any actions that affect other players?

Stop asking questions I've already answered. Do I need to tell you to take notes as well?

I've answered questions a few times (not just with Shade) when people didn't notice. You're here, I'm here, and I don't remember you saying anything about who you used it on.

Actually, I realize you may not have been present at the time, so I'll give you this one. I danced for Shade N1. In the end he was roleblocked, though I did anticipate my dance would allow him to evade a roleblock.

A dayblock perhaps?