[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I know I'm town, I know FRAYDO wants to take the one item that makes me useful, presumably to destroy it. Regardless of alignment that puts us at odds.

On 9/16/2019 at 6:15 PM, FRAYDO said:

Destroying the cursed video tape *cough*TheIrishman*cough*, I mean mask, sounds like a bad idea. I suppose putting it on is out of the question?

Doesn't sound like that to me. If there's anything else about FRAYDO that concerns you, please speak up. Currently, I trust him the most out of anyone here, and I'm starting to see you as suspicious.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Doesn't sound like that to me. If there's anything else about FRAYDO that concerns you, please speak up. Currently, I trust him the most out of anyone here, and I'm starting to see you as suspicious.

FRAYDO isn't mafia, he voted to kill Orange day one.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Shade, you really need to need to be more consistent in your logic and more descriptive. I'm really hoping there's more to that than just what you've said because that is nowhere close to a reason to assume somebody isn't scum.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

And what do you do exactly?

I mean, he did just Close Combat and successfully kill a scum in broad daylight D1. What more do you want from him?

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

9e0143a3325218b380f5307da205627b.jpg

Just give it up, man.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Last post before bed.

With what FRAYDO has said, I wouldn't trust him with the mask. The impression I had is that he wants it as some kind of objective. I don't think Jeod would give a town member an objective targeting another town member.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Last post before bed.

With what FRAYDO has said, I wouldn't trust him with the mask. The impression I had is that he wants it as some kind of objective. I don't think Jeod would give a town member an objective targeting another town member.

Actually, you'd be completely wrong on that, he did it in Pokemafia. Had Trainers as Rivals to other Trainers or Rocket.

16 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I know I'm town, I know FRAYDO wants to take the one item that makes me useful, presumably to destroy it. Regardless of alignment that puts us at odds.

By your logic, this should put you at odds with him too. He's currently in possession of the mask after all.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

By your logic, this should put you at odds with him too. He's currently in possession of the mask after all.

Or anyone in game for that matter, which, isn't he basically claiming he's giving the Mask away to Scum in order to see if they're Town?

I can't wait to be vindicated. 

Anyways, a probable third-party is nice and all, but who are our top scum suspects? 

My only new thought right now is that it would be funny if Nodlied was neutral instead of town because his ability fits perfectly into that.

@Louis can I have input from you? I feel like you've been a bit quiet this game.

8 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote ILikeToSnipe

Let's see what happens now. :v

Shade goes to vote for iLikeToSnipe but slips on a banana peel! He's voted for himself! Donkey Kong grins in the background.

7 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Can someone say, Third-Party?

4bbd93b2f071853db575a117b1be3119beae4c82

##vote iLikeToSnipe

FRAYDO goes to vote for iLikeToSnipe, but also slips on a banana peel! Somehow he's managed to keep his vote on iLikeToSnipe though! DK is feeling entertained.

image.png.0254d35ccf60b0c5d3ea97f967a24c16.png

@iLikeToSnipe What difference is it to you if ChopBam destroys it? You seem to have absolutely no issue to this suggestion, yet remain so adamant against me.

I doubted ChopBam's alignment because the role he claimed with Orange seemed pretty much the exact same as mine in terms of utility. The chances of two town having nearly the exact same role is pretty slim, so I thought he might be role fishing for an investigative role or something. That's why I passed the mask to him, because I wanted to verify what he had.

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Or anyone in game for that matter, which, isn't he basically claiming he's giving the Mask away to Scum in order to see if they're Town?

I know you don't see it this way, but I thought that anybody who would destroy the mask after my role claim would be scum. Turn the town rolecop into a vanilla role? Sounds great! So yeah... I have an investigative role and I'm trying to investigate with it. MIND BLOWN

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Mojoman said:

I can't wait to be vindicated. 

Anyways, a probable third-party is nice and all, but who are our top scum suspects? 

My only new thought right now is that it would be funny if Nodlied was neutral instead of town because his ability fits perfectly into that.

@Louis can I have input from you? I feel like you've been a bit quiet this game.

I don't think Nodlied would be neutral/TP based on night ability. I'm still not sure because that one ability of his doesn't really seem pro-town.

Speaking of abilities that don't seem to benefit town, whoever did the DK thing is probably scum. Based on what's been confirmed with role abilities I think that leaves the following suspects.

• Killing_You
  • Louis
  • Category 5 Hurricane

If we can get these three to prove their roles I think we'll be able to reliably nail scum. The only problem would be actually getting our votes to stick...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You may be surprised by this, but I don't watch much either. The style isn't why I play these games, you know?

That was more in jest, I've got nothing personal against anime (I've actually watched OPM which is pretty funny). Still, haven't played Fire Emblem. Also still, I don't recall seeing anything for proof of your role outside of you changing your avatar.

You're right, there isn't any proof, unfortunately. I attempted to prove it through Shade on N1, but for reasons unknown to me he doesn't seem to know that I targeted him. N2 I showed up just on time to send my action in only to find out that that deadline changed, so unfortunately I did nothing.

I also can't do anything right now, not having a day action. However, I don't think I'm in any position where I need to prove anything.

Did you start with the Mask in your possession?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You're right, there isn't any proof, unfortunately. I attempted to prove it through Shade on N1, but for reasons unknown to me he doesn't seem to know that I targeted him. N2 I showed up just on time to send my action in only to find out that that deadline changed, so unfortunately I did nothing.

I also can't do anything right now, not having a day action. However, I don't think I'm in any position where I need to prove anything.

Did you start with the Mask in your possession?

Yes, it was passed to Nodlied N1.

16 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

N2 I showed up just on time to send my action in only to find out that that deadline changed, so unfortunately I did nothing.

I stated N1 that the deadline would change due to work. I should have been more clear that it would be a permanent change for weekdays. Apologies.