[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So I was frozen for two turns the first night and could then act day two instead of being frozen?

I believe Cat5 is claiming this:

1. He visited you to give you an extra night action (i.e. being able to act twice in a night)
  2. You were night blocked by Mojo, so that blocked all actions you could possibly have N1

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Correct.

Mind if I consider that a bit iffy? You allow them to use 2 actions during that night, but how will that work? Will they get a notification about that? And what if you land your PM just a moment before night resolving time? How will it affect them then?

Second target is random. For example, what it would mean is that if I targeted someone who had an investigative ability, they would get two results. I suppose whether or not people get notified about doing their action twice might depend on what their action is.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Second target is random. For example, what it would mean is that if I targeted someone who had an investigative ability, they would get two results. I suppose whether or not people get notified about doing their action twice might depend on what their action is.

Then again, if you hit scum using a NK, we may be in a whole bunch of trouble. ¬_¬

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That seems really hard to verify... I will have to leave though, I'll keep checking in on the discussion tonight but I won't be very active until tomorrow.

One last thing before I go though, I do have a plan to get around this voting issue. Once we decide on who we should lynch, we'll go one at a time and cast a vote for said person. That way once they have the majority we can stop. We'll get a few people voting for themselves, but we'll eventually even out and get a majority on whoever we choose.

Going one at a time will also help us figure out if there's anything else going on behind the scenes with this.

@iLikeToSnipe

Why are you so annoyingly persistent on Cat5 and I trying to prove who we are. I told you who I was and what my ability is. I choose not to use it on anyone because why would I when I had no information to go off of N1.

Also DK might as well be a dead player since (or Jeod) because it didn't start until a couple of players were dead.

Just now, Louis said:

Also DK might as well be a dead player since (or Jeod) because it didn't start until a couple of players were dead.

Considering the amount of RNG in this game so far, it wouldn't surprise me if DK appears based on RNG as well. 

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Time to test a theory...A GAME THEORY

##vote iLikeToSnipe

Category 5 attempts to vote iLikeToSnipe but slips on a banana peel and votes for Nodlied! DK continues laughing.

PLAYER VOTE
Killing_You  
iLikeToSnipe  
Mojoman  
ChopBam  
Louis Louis [LOCKED]
FRAYDO iLikeToSnipe [LOCKED]
Category 5 Hurricane Nodlied [LOCKED]
Shade939 Shade939 [LOCKED]
Nodlied  

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That seems really hard to verify... I will have to leave though, I'll keep checking in on the discussion tonight but I won't be very active until tomorrow.

One last thing before I go though, I do have a plan to get around this voting issue. Once we decide on who we should lynch, we'll go one at a time and cast a vote for said person. That way once they have the majority we can stop. We'll get a few people voting for themselves, but we'll eventually even out and get a majority on whoever we choose.

Going one at a time will also help us figure out if there's anything else going on behind the scenes with this.

Even though I don't fully trust you... you do raise a good point, and a decent plan. It's worth considering, but forgive me for not taking you off of the lynch table.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Indeed. I have to admit I picked Shade because I thought I'd prove him scum straight out of the gate.

That sounds rather reckless and out of character for you.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Category 5 attempts to vote iLikeToSnipe but slips on a banana peel and votes for Nodlied! DK continues laughing.

PLAYER VOTE
Killing_You  
iLikeToSnipe  
Mojoman  
ChopBam  
Louis Louis [LOCKED]
FRAYDO iLikeToSnipe [LOCKED]
Category 5 Hurricane Nodlied [LOCKED]
Shade939 Shade939 [LOCKED]
Nodlied  

wgzbXBq.png

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Louis attempts to vote for iLikeToSnipe, but slips on a banana peel and votes for herself! DK smashes around in the background.

What the fudge, it seems like everyone who's voting for iLTS is either voting for themselves or changed to someone else.