[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

If he thinks destroying the mask would take away his lynchproof, why would he give it to someone he suspects as scum?

Scum would probably have less reasoning for why they'd want to destroy it than Town, but he'd basically be taking the risk that anyone who had his mask could destroy it.

17 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So his current actions are more focused on his own survival instead of anything like actually helping out Town.

And that's more stupidity... I could have done nothing or pulled some kind of TP Gambit. No, I try to clear things up so we don't have another derailment where scum slips under the radar.

21 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Question: What exactly happens if the mask does get destroyed? You almost make it sound like its an objective and you lose if the mask is gone from the playing field. You can destroy my Wind Waker and I'll think nothing of it. I'm not even going to bother to take it back from you.

2Q==

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

And that's more stupidity... I could have done nothing or pulled some kind of TP Gambit. No, I try to clear things up so we don't have another derailment where scum slips under the radar.

One of the things you did today was try to steal an item from FRAYDO who's Link, the guy who destroys your character...

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

As far as I can tell, FRAYDO's a townie. Why would you be so worried about a fellow town? You haven't given any reason beyond his character, after all.

I know I'm town, I know FRAYDO wants to take the one item that makes me useful, presumably to destroy it. Regardless of alignment that puts us at odds.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Ability? Who told you my steal action was an ability? Because it is, and you should know that's why you didn't steal the Hook from me.

49487640_114786152928917_718913454035961

I'm assuming hookshot is an item right? So I was attempting to take it so that you didn't take the mask and destroy it.

9 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So obviously, please don't destroy it cause I'm probably the only investigative role left.

Didn't you claim earlier your role is similar to ChopBam's? If that's the case, he's as much an investigative role as you, plus roleblock. You have no leverage here.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Didn't you claim earlier your role is similar to ChopBam's? If that's the case, he's as much an investigative role as you, plus roleblock. You have no leverage here.

He gets one random ability plus a roleblock. I can actually see every ability a person has. Pretty sure I'm more investigative and he's more about copying.