{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

42 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm still masoned with KY. It's one shot and he had the choice to cut me off or extend, and he chose to extend. He was going to verify my track on Louis that is apparently inaccurate, or Louis is lying.

But isn't that weird tho, you seeing nothing but I actually did something.

Just now, Louis said:

I don't know but that proves that i didn't do the night kill

You know, truthfully, I would say yes I guess. After all, I led with saying I didn't think it was you. However the fact that you say you did something and I can't see it has me worried.  The passive you have might not be BP but some kind of scum passive and it could all just be a cover.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You know, truthfully, I would say yes I guess. After all, I led with saying I didn't think it was you. However the fact that you say you did something and I can't see it has me worried.  The passive you have might not be BP but some kind of scum passive and it could all just be a cover.

If she is scum, Jeod is almost definitely her partner.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

My passive saves me from being night kill there isn't any other passive that comes with it.

Just now, Sunflower said:

If she is scum, Jeod is almost definitely her partner.

I guess they did seem kinda buddy buddy just now. Elaborate.  I'm having trouble putting in to words what I'm trying to say, but I'm not satisfied with what's going on at all.

I'm too apathetic to try to defend myself more than I've already done. I was in a proven masonry with Nodlied and was proven roleblocked via him with Chopbam as the other party. But hey, if you wanna go girl-power, go right ahead.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I guess they did seem kinda buddy buddy just now. Elaborate.  I'm having trouble putting in to words what I'm trying to say, but I'm not satisfied with what's going on at all.

Cause if she was gonna make up the item thief claim, she'd need to know that person didn't actually have any items or else they might come back and be like 'uhhh what?' Plus that whole conversation about the amulet just now kinda felt like changing the subject. 

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'm too apathetic to try to defend myself more than I've already done. I was in a proven masonry with Nodlied and was proven roleblocked via him with Chopbam as the other party. But hey, if you wanna go girl-power, go right ahead.

The pumpkin thing? I kinda ignored that. I guess we're even :p

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Cause if she was gonna make up the item thief claim, she'd need to know that person didn't actually have any items or else they might come back and be like 'uhhh what?' Plus that whole conversation about the amulet just now kinda felt like changing the subject. 

I wasn't the one changing the subject, I was answering questions that were coming my way.

Also, I didn't trust Jeod and wanted to steal from him to see if he had anything but he doesn't.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You being roleblocked isn't verifiable b/c Nodlied doesn't know who his second target is. It could have been Mojo for all we know.

Just now, Sunflower said:

You being roleblocked isn't verifiable b/c Nodlied doesn't know who his second target is. It could have been Mojo for all we know.

Very true. However I think Mojo passed the pumpkin. KY could also have roleblocked me. See, thing is, we have multiple roleblocking abilities and items, which need to be balanced out by an item that can allow two nightkills if given to scum, and an item that may curse the holder if there are no consecutive kills.

Do I know too much?

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

I wasn't the one changing the subject, I was answering questions that were coming my way.

Also, I didn't trust Jeod and wanted to steal from him to see if he had anything but he doesn't.

I meant I thought Jeod was changing the subject. I thought you answered all the questions.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Very true. However I think Mojo passed the pumpkin. KY could also have roleblocked me. See, thing is, we have multiple roleblocking abilities and items, which need to be balanced out by an item that can allow two nightkills if given to scum, and an item that may curse the holder if there are no consecutive kills.

Do I know too much?

Are you responsible for the amulet? Are you third party?

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Do I know too much?

Hmmm, yeah it does sound like a Mojo thing.

12 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Do I know too much?

But is that possible? I've never hosted a game before but is it possible to have two night kills? 

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I meant I thought Jeod was changing the subject. I thought you answered all the questions.

Yeah to the best of my knowledge.

Also how many TPs are there because there seems to be a lot