[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean Shade could be lying, but that'd be an impressive lie, even for him.

Nah, it's pretty cut and dry as far as I can tell.

I mean, I suppose I could try to argue that Shade's timestoning me undid doctor protection or something, but that's full of holes and not worth arguing.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

We dunked on you so bad in the masonry.

Actually Shade you better thank ILTS cause he talked me out of visiting you, and I have no idea if my steal goes before you actually using your action.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Nah, it's pretty cut and dry as far as I can tell.

I mean, I suppose I could try to argue that Shade's timestoning me undid doctor protection or something, but that's full of holes and not worth arguing.

Ok then.

##Vote Killing_You

29 minutes ago, Jeod said:

DAY THREE

A lot happened last night! Firstly, it appears that Chopbam's identity was uncovered! He was Fraydo Baggins and Town with the abilities Follow and Withdrawal Tremors. Second, you're not sure why, but iLikeToSnipe is dead! He was Theodore Roosevelt, and Town with the abilities Big Stick and Speak Softly. Finally, Retaliation was killed last night! He was EnforcerTown, and had the ability Protect n' Serve.

tenor.gif?itemid=14625495

Just now, FRAYDO said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14625495

So who did you cop last night?

Also we're at the point where we want to describe abilities so we can out any possible TP roles.

I have a rechargeable self protective ability. So, I'm surprised that things are going this well for a usually fairly useless Town ability.

Don't feel too bad Shade. With his spaghetti action in mind and conversation with me, I was convinced iLTS was going to turn up TP when I copped him. Town result, but we all know this now.

*sigh*

Anything to say KY, or are you taking the loss on this one?

tumblr_inline_pu9bpqGtiD1uty5zu_540.gifv

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

In an unlikely turn of events, watch Killing_You turn out to be a Mastermind instead.

Not quite living up to the name if true.

I was so ready for iLTS to turn up TP too! I had this whole spiel written out and I would hit him with his own words.

>I find iLTS to be TP
>I find this quote

On 5/4/2020 at 8:12 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

So, as someone who has won multiple games as TP here's my position on TP as town. LYNCH ALL TP.

>I post this gif

22974382.gif

>and cast my vote with no chance of persuasion

Oh it would have been great! It's only a dream now.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I was so ready for iLTS to turn up TP too! I had this whole spiel written out and I would hit him with his own words.

>I find iLTS to be TP
>I find this quote

>I post this gif

22974382.gif

>and cast my vote with no chance of persuasion

Oh it would have been great! It's only a dream now.

I was hoping that Mafia NK'd ilTS because he was the TP, and then I would catch KY today eliminating the entire Scum team today...

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Is this really GG?

ranpo-gif-5.gif

Mafia got caught on day 2 due to RNG luck, combined with your Cop report, plus Louis's tracking ability.

Based on that, Mafia didn't have time to distance themselves from their fellow Mafia players, so it became an easy matter to quickly root them out of the few remaining players.

15 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Don't feel too bad Shade. With his spaghetti action in mind and conversation with me, I was convinced iLTS was going to turn up TP when I copped him. Town result, but we all know this now.

*sigh*

Anything to say KY, or are you taking the loss on this one?

tumblr_inline_pu9bpqGtiD1uty5zu_540.gifv

Well shit kind of hit the fan. Mojo getting fucked literally three ways from Sunday and your cop claim basically shot my plans in the head.

Ah well. Guess I'm not quite cut out for the scum life. :P

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Mafia got caught on day 2 due to RNG luck, combined with your Cop report, plus Louis's tracking ability.

Based on that, Mafia didn't have time to distance themselves from their fellow Mafia players, so it became an easy matter to quickly root them out of the few remaining players.

This did feel like an easy coming back to game tho

Just now, Louis said:

This did feel like an easy coming back to game tho

We probably still have a TP to catch, although if it's a Mastermind, they might automatically lose if we eliminate all of the Mafia members today.

And I don't think Mojoman completely pulled the idea out of thin air.