Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

Like really thing about things here. We're already pretty sure KY performed the night kill b/c FRAYDO observed him visiting two people on the same night. That means KY's partner likely did NOT perform the kill. And when KY was in trouble, he defaulted on pointing out that I was suspicious for failing my action without explanation. If I was his partner, he would have been setting me up to fail.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You don't have to worry about that. Orange will blow you up first :v

Thanks friend.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm going to wait to hear from Jeod before I make a vote. He suggested to me he had some info on Louis, and I want to add that to the pile before I decide between these two.

I'm curious to hear what he has to say

On 7/23/2020 at 11:18 PM, Killing_You said:

It's worth remembering Sunflower also visited iLikeToSnipe, and so far there's no plausible explanation to her action "failing."

Here's KY Shading Sunflower btw, once more for the people in the back.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Are you sure you don't want to try convincing us Sunflower is not scum by making a case on her?

TBH I think everyone voting her is probably safest for my wincon actually but I've been townreading Sunflower all game so.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So I'm assuming they chose not to do a night kill.

I am still running with this theory by the way, and with that I am currently placing Sunflower as the scum partner. Unless anyone can speak up to blocking or interfering with Sunflower's actions N1, or has spoken up and I missed it, I can only conclude that the "block" is a lie. With my night block available, I was intent to use this on Sunflower N2 and although I missed the action window, she still wound up blocked somehow and no NK.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Orange's brief discussion and the huge shift over to Cat5 is starting to get suspicious

The problem is I'm playing 4D chess but everyone thinks I'm playing 3D chess pretending I'm playing 5D chess.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The problem is I'm playing 4D chess but everyone thinks I'm playing 3D chess pretending I'm playing 5D chess.

I just want to play checkers :(

Incidentally Orange, you are incredibly lucky that I decided to play a more patient game. I almost posted a kill action like 5 times with you as my target as revenge for that D1 kill you did and so I'd have a body for my night action.

13 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

And when KY was in trouble, he defaulted on pointing out that I was suspicious for failing my action without explanation. If I was his partner, he would have been setting me up to fail.

I mean, KY has made some mistakes. And this could very well be another that is leading to your death.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, tomorrow, if both Sunflower and Louis are dead, we can just come right back around to Cat 5.

That would be my guess, yeah. He was a little too enthusiastic to pounce me, and I can guarentee the game won't end as a result of me dying lol.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also I guess technically we can kill the last scum and the game goes on because I'm still alive, so we don't need to worry about nailing the last scum that much.

How I just wish a daykill would come your way, were it possible to succeed. I'm glad Retal stole your green text.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also I guess technically we can kill the last scum and the game goes on because I'm still alive, so we don't need to worry about nailing the last scum that much.

Are you saying you're gonna blow me up?