[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

FRAYDO what's your thoughts on mojo?

I was almost convinced Mojo was the Disk Thrower and he had successfully counter claimed Orange. That should have been my death, so that's one point against his role claim. Orange successfully killed the Cyborg Reaper Jeod, which in Tiberian Sub logic is a vehicle, so that's another point against Mojo for claiming himself as the second vehicle destroyer. I don't think I like Mojo right now, and as much as I would like to I cannot return fire.

9 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I was almost convinced Mojo was the Disk Thrower and he had successfully counter claimed Orange. That should have been my death, so that's one point against his role claim. Orange successfully killed the Cyborg Reaper Jeod, which in Tiberian Sub logic is a vehicle, so that's another point against Mojo for claiming himself as the second vehicle destroyer. I don't think I like Mojo right now, and as much as I would like to I cannot return fire.

Wait why can't you shoot?

36 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I think it's very important that you explain why you can't shoot.

45 minutes ago, Louis said:

Wait why can't you shoot?

18 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think it's very important that you explain why you can't shoot.

MSA. It's not an available action, and to reiterate, I should have been dead from Mojo's shot. His vehicle destroyer claim has fallen flat and I am waiting for his response.

14 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

MSA. It's not an available action, and to reiterate, I should have been dead from Mojo's shot. His vehicle destroyer claim has fallen flat and I am waiting for his response.

Now that's spicy.

17 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Thank you. I suspected that's what you were implying, but I wanted to be sure.

38 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I can't believe I think it's mojo now.

##vote mojo

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

🤔

##vote Mojoman

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote Mojoman

##Vote Mojoman

And that's hammer.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

It would have been better for me to land a shot, I agree, but its chances suck anyway.

Oh that's fine, I just don't like the idea that FRAYDO forced a hammer intentionally.

I guess from a town FRAYDO perspective there is no use in giving scum time to weasel their way out of a lynch.

NIGHT TWO

D9UzCVp.png

With a pile of bodies to dispose of, including a mysterious wreckage, the base personnel gather around the one they suspect to be the infiltrator. He protests and declares his innocence to his dying breath, a fact which is backed up by his belongings and records.

Mojoman, the GDI Disc Thrower, has been lynched!

With tensions mounting, and defeat imminent, they retire for the night. There is still a way out of this, but they will have to act carefully to achieve it...

PLAYER VOTE
Jeod DEAD
@Retaliation Mojoman
@ChopBam Mojoman
Anon_Kat DEAD
@OrangeP47 Mojoman
@Louis OrangeP47
Category 5 Hurricane DEAD
Shade939 DEAD
@Mojoman OrangeP47
@FRAYDO Mojoman
LEAD