[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It would have been nice to have had a claim before Louis shot...

Considering that I either self clear tonight or Mafia NK me, it's pretty obvious who should be lynched right now.

Although FRAYDO is also a good target since he was pretty obviously trying to get something to happen there...

I had this worked out earlier that the reason why Louis didn't fire is because she couldn't. She said as much herself. I suspected that to be the trigger for the change of behavior, not necessarily the alignment. To me that either meant she was  Mirage Tank or one of the two units that only get stuck results. One of those options is gone, so chances are Louis is dead now. Good job.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I had this worked out earlier that the reason why Louis didn't fire is because she couldn't. She said as much herself. I suspected that to be the trigger for the change of behavior, not necessarily the alignment. To me that either meant she was  Mirage Tank or one of the two units that only get stuck results. One of those options is gone, so chances are Louis is dead now. Good job.

Shade seemed like he was thinking along similar lines. Probably why he wanted her to shoot first.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

That's not a reason to vote a player though...

You have no idea what role they have, and you kind of outed yourself already since both me and Category 5 noted you were either scum or a power role.

I'm not saying who I am but y'all can assume

Just now, Retaliation said:

I think Louis is town and Shade is probably town.

Louis could be a Sniper with a 50% stuck chance also, since that's what happened to me...

And she actually shot back at me, implying she thought it would do something, rather than prove she only had a 100% stuck chance and give herself away to Mafia.

The main thing I'll note, is how quickly Category 5 decided to clear Louis, despite the fact she hasn't done anything to prove she's cleared other than get a stuck result that the majority of roles in game can get.

I'm at least claiming another night action that can verify my role with my day kill result.