Screenshots!

+1 for ranger rush.

I heard MPRA2 was complaining about OP arties during a stormy valley match... looks like this was it. OP arties on a map where hinds exist. What a laugh. Little hint, if one team is using teamwork and the other team is being discouraged by defeatists, the teamwork team probably doesn't even need good units to trash the other one.

there were all of 3 arties in that rush. A single decent HT or hind would have ruined us.

Not that it mattered, that was the match that inspired my hind vs longbow post. We kept losing buildings to Hind rushes and couldn't really do anything about it. Especially without access to engineers, since the barracks was first to go.

Does spoilering images actually work like that on this software? because I know on at least one other forum I'm on, the spoiler box thing doesn't help because even if an image is in a spoiler box, it still loads with the rest of the page.

It does actually. I think the images don't load until the spoiler is clicked in IPB if I'm not mistaken. Either way, it makes a significant difference for some.

Arty rush

BEHOLD THE IRONY:

FROM THE SAME MATCH AS THE SCREENSHOT ABOVE (notice the text in the chat)

[12:10] <~Volkov> fh2018 destroyed a Mi-24 Hind (Spy/Mi-24 Hind)

[12:10] <~Volkov> MPRA2 destroyed the Helipad

[12:10] <~Volkov> [GENERAL] Current game on map RA_StormyValley.mix has ended. Game was won by Soviets by Building Destruction.

MPRA2 WON THE MATCH! :D

Does spoilering images actually work like that on this software? because I know on at least one other forum I'm on, the spoiler box thing doesn't help because even if an image is in a spoiler box, it still loads with the rest of the page.

The image is indeed still loaded.

Edit: Unless recent IPB updates changed it.

I'm not able to test it, and testing it via checking the spoilers doesn't matter since my Interwebs is too fast. :-)

Edited by Raap

Ranger rush :D Good old times of Nuclear winter Keep Off The Grass with Allies rushing tesla coils with rangers. Best strat in the world.

Since we are RUSHING the topic... Submarine rush :3 (we lost tho, because golden wrench too OP)

YuQtCHA.png

krHcW3l.png

Never less, always MOre

#shamelessadvertisement

More steals, Pacific Threat this time. This guy got mad af.

8WV3VzR.png

I actually managed to hold it till the end of game, but my team was filled with people lacking logic and kept wasting longbow missiles on me instead of on attack/missile sub chasing me.

CLRcAVk.png

Core of successful defense in Coastal Influence as Soviets: 2 people and their V2's.

iHob8tP.png

What was worth to mention: this match did not end via building destruction. Not a single facility was destroyed, without counting defences/silos. Soviets won by points, but those were 30 minutes of pure action.

Also:

[20:44] <~Volkov> Alstar destroyed a Medium Tank (Rifle Infantry/V2 Launcher04)
[20:44] <~Volkov> Alstar killed TiberCHSL (Rifle Infantry/V2 Launcher 04vs Mechanic04)
[20:44] <~Volkov> TiberCHSL: HOW
[20:44] <~Volkov> delta: because he's alstar
[20:44] <~Volkov> delta: i would say hax, but he's alstar

>me in moment when someone does recognize my "skill"

vzvs6qE.gif

Edited by Alstar

I do believe I defeated you the other day though, with my epic demo truck dodge on Camos Canyon. At least, I'm pretty sure it was you, since you vaporized another demo truck in front of me, so I knew what to expect...after which I drove behind War Factory to hit all four of your main buildings :v

After that first demo i was a bit more concentrated on other side since we had meds to fight against there. When i spotted you i knew i have only one shot since you were in tree area near soviet base. I missed and well, i knew we are gonna be screwed. I have failed my team :(

post-10383-0-19384000-1458719310_thumb.png

He wrenched me. I C4'ed him. Then we wrenched each other. With a few seconds left, I sprinted away...he tried to follow to kill me with my own explosion, but I got away :v

post-10383-0-09863700-1458719321_thumb.png

Tried to catch a ride back to base, but he drove off a cliff.

Edited by delta

Not really a screenshot, but i think its worth sharing (since it is APB related).

qLhNWDC.png

If you die enough of times from (probably) your own demo truck, it will be listed in "top 10 killed by" under name "The Demolition Truck". Since i was curious, i decided to check the "player" only to find out that noone like this exists :D

Link to one of player's ranks to confirm that

post-10859-0-96256300-1458983180_thumb.png

Turret held together by sellotape and hope after an infantry rush. I think it stayed like this for a few minutes cause I was more concerned with keeping actual buildings alive and the soviets had no WF after the initial rushes anyway.

post-10859-0-92130500-1458983274_thumb.png

More stellar parking!