Chaos_Knight voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallymoon715 voted nobody

0/6 votes casted so far

2 voted players are at a tie (1 each)

Now I'm being voted somehow?

It's the penalty vote from "yesterday". I should have it also I believe.

Now why not

##vote Nodlied

You remained strangely vague yesterday, and today we ended up with 1 person gone. 1 of the suspects even since I didn't trust Cat5+ChopBam team yesterday much but it really boils down now to either you or MoonWood715

All CVCs are updated.

So I do have a vote penalty just for voting myself?

I want a confirmation on ChopBam before I move on. I have a new suspect now that Jeod is apparently a building.

I'd like mod confirmation too.

Good thing I'm unlynchable. Anyway, here's what we know (for moonsense):

1) Chaos_Knight is cleared by Nodlied and Category5, who confirmed to receive accuracy boosts.
2) Killing_You is *probably* town
3) Category5 claims War Factory that can change a role into a heavy tank every other night phase.
4) ChopBam claims to have received a heavy tank (claims he was originally rifle soldier), used it to shoot Mojoman

5) There is someone with a chrono power among us.

META-INFO STUFF:

I'm starting a new job tomorrow and it's scheduled for weekdays 12:30-9:30 EST. I get two 15 minute breaks and an hour lunch break, none of which fall under hammer times for this game (lunch break actually ends at hammer time). I'll also be posting less starting tomorrow around noon EST.

Mafia edit: to be fair, I did write four of those points down yesterday after hammer. With the new developments, Killing_You could be our chrono trooper. IIRC, only Killing_You and Nodlied are left for infantry roles, unless ChopBam is actually a chrono tank.

Mafia edit 2: Derp, I forgot moonsense was in the game now. Infantry suspects: Nodlied, Killing_You, Moonsense. Vehicle suspects: ChopBam (chronotank).

Well this is not a straightforward mafia game (this is my first) and that just makes it a bit harder for me to learn the game. Thanks Jeod for the info you posted.

The Chrono weapon idea (a.k.a. erase person from time) makes sense to me, given how Choppy missing was announced as "someone is missing, but we forgot who is missing" as erasing someone from time also means he's gone from our memories. Secondly we didn't find a dead body either, that also works with the theory.

Now this is not related to this particular game but please tell me: if a weapon is "stuck" when someone is trying to shoot, does that mean the abilty is used up, or it's only used up when the weapon is not stuck but the shooting fails/succeeds?

Now this is not related to this particular game but please tell me: if a weapon is "stuck" when someone is trying to shoot, does that mean the abilty is used up, or it's only used up when the weapon is not stuck but the shooting fails/succeeds?

It's used up. There are two dices for each battle action that has the stuck and hit chances.

Mafia edit 2: Derp, I forgot moonsense was in the game now. Infantry suspects: Nodlied, Killing_You, Moonsense. Vehicle suspects: ChopBam (chronotank).

Actually, didn't Nodlied said he had to autodecline my invite?

I recall him saying he didn't know what it did.

Actually, didn't Nodlied said he had to autodecline my invite?

I recall him saying he didn't know what it did.

Pluk damnit guys, the good stuff always happens when I'm off doing other stuff (like sleeping, or in this case, going out for dinner).

To further lend credence to my theory, I'll even claim. I'm the Flame Tower. You can lynch me if you're unsure, but you should be able to easily tell now why I'm so unconvinced about the town factory claim given the circumstances.

A Flame Tower? Really? Well that's just interesting. Because, you know...

Now, I guess it's only fair if Nodlied sheds some light upon himself? I gave him that trainig ticket after all.

... I had to autodecline the training ticked.

Effing WHAT?! Wow this game has some curveballs thrown at us.

Unless Jeod is an unlynchable Chronosphere (which I doubt), Nodlied is still suspect alpha for me.

##vote Nodlied

A chronosphere wouldn't be able to shoot a gun, I suspect. Nodlied's high up on my list as well, but I can't discount a Cat5/ChopBam scumteam either. In fact, Chaos is right, Nodlied did say he had to decline a gun boost by default, which Cat5 said happens when you're a building.

Also, I'm reading up on the chronotank (it's been a long, long time since I've played RA1), and get this: chronotanks need time to charge their chronoshift power.

I'm not 100% sold on Nodlied just yet. If ChopBam is a chronotank and warped himself out of play, there's a chance he could come back. It would be ideal for the scumteam to use the chaos to speedlynch someone. There are six players left among us without ChopBam, and if we have two Allies, and we lynch wrong, there will be 2/4 tomorrow. If scum have been hiding a nightkill ability, then it'll be 2/3.

We should slow down and consider all the possible avenues.

Mafia edit: 2/3 with an unlynchable Allied building.

##vote Nodlied

[Vote Counted] Chaos_Knight voted Nodlied to be lynched!

##vote Nodlied

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Nodlied to be lynched!

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 23 hours, 21 min, 49 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted Nodlied

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted Nodlied

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallymoon715 voted nobody

2/6 votes casted so far

Nodlied has the most votes - 2

I don't know what it does, but it is most likely a boost to our shooting capabilities, be it with increased accuracy or an additional shot.

Is what Nodlied said.

Also, as far as ChopBam being a ChronoTank, ChronoTanks don't have guns. And I still don't believe it's possible for an unlynchable mafia role to exist.