Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Footage

OWA

Hey guys! Just thought I'd leave a cool new video of Halo Wars 2 here. This is what I work on professionally. ;)

(Good thing they've got other people to make the infantry models!)

Hey guys! Just thought I'd leave a cool new video of Halo Wars 2 here. This is what I work on professionally. ;)

*trailer*

I'm going to be honest here, I don't know jack about Halowars. Although I have to say that it feels like I've seen that Blitz mode before in other games, can't name them though.

Yes, indeed. Otherwise you guys might as well postpone the release date to 2030.

*trailer*

I'm going to be honest here, I don't know jack about Halowars. Although I have to say that it feels like I've seen that Blitz mode before in other games, can't name them though.

Yes, indeed. Otherwise you guys might as well postpone the release date to 2030.

Halo Wars was probably the BEST console RTS game stable, balanced, and the controls fit the game... come on, the Xbox versions of C&C were kinda trash...... RA3 was ok, and C&C 3 was unplayable most of the time.

I really enjoyed the first Halo Wars game (the story, anyway). However I wish it were more like what was shown in the video below, because the base building reminded me of Command and Conquer.

I played the Alpha or Beta or whatever it was for Halo Wars 2 the other month. It was okay, I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it or not. After 343i took over, I lost interest in Halo. It's not the game-play that ruined it for me, it's the story and art style. I understand why it changed but I still don't like it.

You

Are

Working

On

Halo Wars 2?

Lucky bastard. Too bad that i wont be able to play it because i dont own xbox or decent pc :(

its gonna cost me 700 some to get replacement parts + a 1TB SSD to repair whatever the fuck is wrong with mine... might as well replace the RAM, Motherboard, CPU, and the HDD all in one go, as i know its not the Power Supply, or the Graphics Card

Halo wars 1 was for me one of best designed rts games i ever played. I havent played much, since i borrowed my friend xbox for couple of days but it felt pretty balanced. And mpra, if you complain about your gear then you can give it to me, i use 6yo laptop :v

Halo wars 1 was for me one of best designed rts games i ever played. I havent played much, since i borrowed my friend xbox for couple of days but it felt pretty balanced. And mpra, if you complain about your gear then you can give it to me, i use 6yo laptop :v

my PC has become ass. its not OP enough anymore, like spyflare+Phase.... I MUST upgrade that shit. #makemypcOPagain

*trailer*

I've mostly experienced this in TBS games, such as Etherlords (it's like hearthstone+HOMAM merged, pretty good for it's age).

As for RTS card games, maybe Battleforge rings a bell?

Halo Wars 1 was alright. I miss Ensemble.

I miss Age of Empires.... All 4GB of Cervine harvesting, Pushwall being too op for the game, FRAYDO lovin' Bullshit dude.

And you getting bent over a pinball machine by 20 enemy units and 5 siege weapons within an hour of starting. The hidden pygamy tribes of the amazon would develop to the next age faster than you do, friend.

Halo Wars 1 was alright. I miss Ensemble.

I miss Age of Empires.... All 4GB of Cervine harvesting, Pushwall being too op for the game, FRAYDO lovin' Bullshit dude.

And you getting bent over a pinball machine by 20 enemy units and 5 siege weapons within an hour of starting. The hidden pygamy tribes of the amazon would develop to the next age faster than you do, friend.

I never have enough resources to build a decent army + defenses....

OWA the game looks a LOT like Starcraft 2 graphically. To the point I first thought this was comparing a new SC2 expansion with HW2 but then realised it's not getting compared to anything.

Don't you by chance have an ex-dev from Blizzard?

We don't have any ex-devs from Blizzard. It's a style we've come up with ourselves. :)

Well I'm 100% sold on the game... but... I mean... OWA...... ;D if you could possibly make a windows 8.1 port...... I'd throw some extra money your team's way.

The game is Windows 10 only, sorry man! We make use of DX12 and the Windows 10 Store which means that the game isn't compatible with older OS's. 

OWA the game looks a LOT like Starcraft 2 graphically. To the point I first thought this was comparing a new SC2 expansion with HW2 but then realised it's not getting compared to anything.

Don't you by chance have an ex-dev from Blizzard?

We don't have any ex-devs from Blizzard. It's a style we've come up with ourselves. :)

Well I'm 100% sold on the game... but... I mean... OWA...... ;D if you could possibly make a windows 8.1 port...... I'd throw some extra money your team's way.

The game is Windows 10 only, sorry man! We make use of DX12 and the Windows 10 Store which means that the game isn't compatible with older OS's. 

welp........ guess I gotta cough up 120 bucks to upgrade and buy the game then... RIP!

pls nerf Windows 10..

Blitz Mode sounds a lot like the Wargame RTS style. Pick a deck of units pre-game, deploy starting units, then use your units and remaining cards to the best of your advantage. The only thing that may be different is that Territory control determines the economy in wargame, and you have caps on the total amount of a certain unit you can deploy in a single match.

They do absolutely no checking though. Like there is no form to fill out to prove that you fit that criteria, you literally just hit a button and wait and hope it doesn't bomb out like it likes to do. I recommend it. Even if you don't want to move yet, do it just to get your free license, and then revert back to 8/7. Your license will still "keep".

/me remembers thread title

Also nice footage, game looks awesome! :D