[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

Confirmation received from Vert: In exchange for vehicle destruction capability I lost my BPness. Which goes into that whole "doesn't make sense" thing, but w/e.

Hm, a mammoth tank which has no vehicle BP.

A vehicle which for some reason has "vehicle destroyer" trait in addition to a bodyguard night action.

A pretty uncalled claim of being a bodyguard to boot...

I want to vote you, but since you're the only protection role claimed so far, it would be a bad choice--we still don't know the full threat.

You DO realize that counter-claiming protection role is exactly what should NOT happen, right? Because that is most literally scum trap 101 to fish out docs, bodyguards, etc.

Now let's add D1 shennanigans and behavior oddities.

##vote GenCamo

Also I am really tempted to shoot Voe.

After two years you finally got payback for killing your Jesus cult before it even began.

Confirmation received from Vert: In exchange for vehicle destruction capability I lost my BPness. Which goes into that whole "doesn't make sense" thing, but w/e.

Hm, a mammoth tank which has no vehicle BP.
A vehicle which for some reason has "vehicle destroyer" trait in addition to a bodyguard night action.
A pretty uncalled claim of being a bodyguard to boot...

I want to vote you, but since you're the only protection role claimed so far, it would be a bad choice--we still don't know the full threat.

You DO realize that counter-claiming protection role is exactly what should NOT happen, right? Because that is most literally scum trap 101 to fish out docs, bodyguards, etc.

Now let's add D1 shennanigans and behavior oddities.

##vote GenCamo

Also I am really tempted to shoot Voe.

Hey, I'm neutral now. Idc along as I live. :v

But I wasn't trying to get someone else to counter-claim. It would have happened by now.

Meh. I knew someone would be jelly of my making friends.

I am not sure if "Making friends" is applicable here. Alignment changes are kind of a big deal, you know?

whats-going-on-here-theres-no-need-to-fi

Tbh the only reason I haven't yet is because Voe spoke up about the whole thing in public. Which is pretty confusing yet makes some sort of twisted sense in the context.

If he was an actual cult, he'd have likely kept hush about it instead of going extremely vocal.

Another thing, is that you still have your gun and (it seems) abilities. It would've been pretty OP for a cult members to keep all of their stuff. So yeah.

Voting me as a retaliatory attack Chaos? You should know that I was the one who killed Killing_You without provocation. So I'm definitely not Allied, unless I bussed my own teammate for no reason.

Your and Cat5's behavior D1 is why I voted for you. Your voting pattern is too alike and Cat5's hypocritical vote change cannot be coincidential. 

Tbh i figured the longer it stays the secret the more threatening i would become in your eyes. My cards are in the open now.

Also, if we're past day 4 and only one scum remains, i will take your honorable surrender and end your misery, making you win as well. Keep this in mind.

## vote FRAYDO

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted FRAYDO to be lynched!

##unvote

[Vote Cancel] Jeod cancelled his/her vote on FRAYDO!

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted Mojoman to be lynched!

##unvote Mojoman

[Vote Cancel] FRAYDO cancelled his/her vote on Mojoman!

##vote GenCamo

[Vote Counted] Chaos_Knight voted GeneralCamo to be lynched!

##shoot Category 5 Hurricane

[battle Action] Jeod is attempting to shoot Category 5 Hurricane - please STANDBY for result !

[battle Action Result - FAIL] Jeod shoots Category 5 Hurricane, but his armor protects him/her!

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 6 hours, 0 min, 53 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted GeneralCamo

ChopBam voted Isaac The Madd

FRAYDO voted nobody

GeneralCamo voted FRAYDO

Isaac The Madd voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Mojoman voted FRAYDO

Voe voted nobody

4/9 votes casted so far

FRAYDO has the most votes - 2

Actually my case doesn't 100% on Cat5 being clean, but it'd help if he was. Here goes anyway, since he's BP:

I'd have to agree with CK that GenCamo seems really fishy. Sure, he shot and killed KY, but this was only after KY basically gave himself away and there was no way out, so the bussing option at that point was the best option to gain townie points. What's this about a Mammoth Tank not being bullet-proof? And if he's the Mammoth Tank, where is the other Soviet aircraft? An Airfield would be kinda useless if there was only one airplane to feed off of it, especially with the possibility that the airplane would die right after D1, which is exactly what happened.

If Cat5 is scum, we lynch Chaos.

And what would happen if he's not scum..?

##vote GeneralCamo

Is there any purpose to me not roleclaiming right now?

YES!

LOTS OF PURPOSE! JUST STAY QUIET JA!

Looks like MIG.

##vote GeneralCamo

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted GeneralCamo to be lynched!

Curse you Vertigo for making this gif irrelevant!

3837401-no+look.gif

Go buy arrows then xD

##buy Arrows

Meh. I knew someone would be jelly of my making friends.

I am not sure if "Making friends" is applicable here. Alignment changes are kind of a big deal, you know?

whats-going-on-here-theres-no-need-to-fi

Curse you Vertigo for making this gif irrelevant!

3837401-no+look.gif

That's quit the contrast in image macros.

I would see camo shooting his buddy for town points, but i find it highly unlikely. Not so early in the game. Id keep my ammo instead if i were him.

I don't follow the whole mammoth bulletproof thing as im on my phone all day. However, id still rather vote Chop or cat5 at this point. Remember we have over one day until the lynch, so there is no rushing.

id still rather vote Chop or cat5 at this point.

You are more than welcome to vote for me, but just telling you now that I'm LP. We can definitely afford it though since we got scum so early and didn't even use a lynch on him. If that's your inclination, go ahead and check me in that way.

If the GenCamo thing isn't correct, I'm slightly inclined to believe in a certain crazy-land idea.

Voe + Jeod + KY.

Bus/kill KY at the start for karma, pretend neutral the rest of the game. Pretty sophisticated but an excellent act. Voe and Jeod are still playing detective, even after claiming neutrality ("all I need to do is SURVIVE bruh").

As I said though, I'm only slightly inclined to consider that one, still gunning for Camo right now.