[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

id still rather vote Chop or cat5 at this point.

You are more than welcome to vote for me, but just telling you now that I'm LP. We can definitely afford it though since we got scum so early and didn't even use a lynch on him. If that's your inclination, go ahead and check me in that way.

If the GenCamo thing isn't correct, I'm slightly inclined to believe in a certain crazy-land idea.

Voe + Jeod + KY.

Bus/kill KY at the start for karma, pretend neutral the rest of the game. Pretty sophisticated but an excellent act. Voe and Jeod are still playing detective, even after claiming neutrality ("all I need to do is SURVIVE bruh").

As I said though, I'm only slightly inclined to consider that one, still gunning for Camo right now.

Being neutral doesn't mean I suddenly stop trying to figure things out. requested a town cop/detective role for this game, so I'm going to detectivate.

If jeod and i were scum we wouldnt need to lynch one of ours, youd be screwed regardless :v

Its a great plot though. Excellent id say. Plays perfect with the Nodlied lynch. If you can come up with this kind of ideas, there is really no reason for you to claim a newb to divert others attention.

Still, why would jeod call out ky beginning of day 2 eludes me.

id still rather vote Chop or cat5 at this point.

You are more than welcome to vote for me, but just telling you now that I'm LP. We can definitely afford it though since we got scum so early and didn't even use a lynch on him. If that's your inclination, go ahead and check me in that way.

If the GenCamo thing isn't correct, I'm slightly inclined to believe in a certain crazy-land idea.

Voe + Jeod + KY.

Bus/kill KY at the start for karma, pretend neutral the rest of the game. Pretty sophisticated but an excellent act. Voe and Jeod are still playing detective, even after claiming neutrality ("all I need to do is SURVIVE bruh").

As I said though, I'm only slightly inclined to consider that one, still gunning for Camo right now.

Being neutral doesn't mean I suddenly stop trying to figure things out. requested a town cop/detective role for this game, so I'm going to detectivate.

Yeah I didn't say the crazy-land theory didn't have certain inconsistencies.

It's also possible Cat5 is trying really hard to implicate himself as a Soviet aircraft, while actually being a Longbow.

I'm just trying to think of alternatives to GenCamo being a baddie.

Voting me as a retaliatory attack Chaos? You should know that I was the one who killed Killing_You without provocation. So I'm definitely not Allied, unless I bussed my own teammate for no reason.

Your and Cat5's behavior D1 is why I voted for you. Your voting pattern is too alike and Cat5's hypocritical vote change cannot be coincidential.

Your claim makes around 0 sense so far.

Which means you are likely lying.

Lynch all liars. A simple rule really.

Also:

So all in all, I am seeing no reason to actively push on Mojo right now. He's a curious case for sure, but not in the way I'd pay attention to just yet.

You, GenCamo, on the other hand, give me several bad vibes at the same time:

- Accusations but no votes.

- Active role information fishing from Mojo.

- Feigning ignorance of why Nodlied goes after Voe D1 most of the time.

- He mentioned giving easy hammer for scum. With 2 votes in effect. In 11 players game. Wat.png.

- Overall got pretty defensive with very little pressure.

Just because D1 has ended, it doesn't mean I've forgotten it :p

Oh and just because you shot someone who was all but confirmed (and thus doomed) scum, doesn't automatically make you town.

@chaos if camo shot and killed scum and yet he is still suspicious, shooting and missing scum certainly does not clear choppy. I just can't forgive him playing the newb card.

If jeod and i were scum we wouldnt need to lynch one of ours, youd be

Still, why would jeod call out ky beginning of day 2 eludes me.

Looking at these two statements. So basically you're also saying you wouldn't have needed KY alive to win anyway. Keep in mind I'm not pushing this point too hard, but I'm wanting to give it its due exploration.

If you can come up with this kind of ideas, there is really no reason for you to claim a newb to divert others attention.

Idea crafting is completely different from having experience with and knowing exact APB mafia roles. The only thing I claimed "newb" with this round was not knowing about the sniper's scout ability, as I haven't experienced that in a previous game. So I fell on the only logical thing I could think of that can see alignment: cops. Extrapolating from that, a cop would need to check himself on the first night to make sure he's sane. I'm sure you get it at this point so I don't need to explain further.

Fair. Im not attacking you Chop. I simply respect highly intelligent and creative people like yourself, and i know risks of letting those slip under the radar.

Always expect a second depth.

@chaos if camo shot and killed scum and yet he is still suspicious, shooting and missing scum certainly does not clear choppy. I just can't forgive him playing the newb card.

Fair enough.

However, he mentioned being better suit for anti-LB attack.

Now let's add the fact that if he's telling the truth he's a SAM Site. If he's lying he's a pbox.

If he's a pbox it's extremely unlikely to have hpad + LB in the game because 4 allies is an overkill. Possible? Yes. But then there's a pretty deliberate description of hpad mechanics in the role sheet. I seriously doubt Vert would let that go waste.

If he's a SAM site, it would more or less fit just fine with the notion of having air units on both sides. Allied AA gun is pointless because sov aircraft can't visit.

Just my 2 cents.

You're probably right. I'm more of a gut feeling player than a rolesheet checklist guy. (it is my excuse for not actually reading the rolesheet yet :haw: )

highly intelligent and creative people like yourself

giphy.gif

Fair enough.

However, he mentioned being better suit for anti-LB attack.

Now let's add the fact that if he's telling the truth he's a SAM Site. If he's lying he's a pbox.

If he's a pbox it's extremely unlikely to have hpad + LB in the game because 4 allies is an overkill. Possible? Yes. But then there's a pretty deliberate description of hpad mechanics in the role sheet. I seriously doubt Vert would let that go waste.

I can waste more shots on missing confirmed ground vehicles if you like, or even try to shoot infantry (Jeod?). I only get one shot per day, so it'd have to be tomorrow.

I completely forgot about the MiG. Ughh.

Cat5: Your voting pattern D1. Assuming you are the MiG, why did you vote for me, after saying that the vote should focus on Mojo and Isaac? I can understand not voting for Mojo (if you are a MiG), but why not Isaac? That behavior combined with Chaos' behavior is why I am putting you on the spot as scum. If I could get an answer here, that would be great so I can do a second player and numbers analysis to account for the two neutrals we just discovered. Perhaps Chaos is indeed innocent and it was pure coincidence, but I would like some answers before moving my suspicions.

(As a note, you SPECIFICALLY said the vote should focus on Mojo or Isaac, and not me)

So the Day 4 info I got was correct. I knew the neutrals had some sort of power, I just didn't want to call on them too openly.

My role makes a lot more sense now. I'm still sticking with Fraydo though? As I think he is the other neutral.

But wait, maybe only Voe has the power to convert.

##unvote

##vote voe

Sorry for no bold. Mobile and all.

So the Day 4 info I got was correct. I knew the neutrals had some sort of power, I just didn't want to call on them too openly.

My role makes a lot more sense now. I'm still sticking with Fraydo though? As I think he is the other neutral.

##unvote

##vote voe

So you're not an Airstrip. Okay then, you're no longer in the clear. Explain yourself.

##unvote

##vote voe

nick-young-confused-face.jpg

Beware, the neutral forklift cult.

I swear if this game has unlynchable building scum I will never play a vertigo mafia again.

Admittedly I might have an idea after a bit of research.

A building, knew about neutrals before they announced themselves, is claiming to know number of people on teams,knew day 4 would be a tipping point...

Just gonna throw this out there, shouldn't one of the town be a Radar? Or dare even, a neutral / Third-Party radar?

Seems we glossed over the fact he was a radar jammer, and that isn't on the role list either, so it's not unlikely to assume a dome.

I am very sure he is not scum, but if we don't kill him now, town is going to regret it by Day 4, regardless of if we kill the remaining Allies. Which, by the way, won't happen by day 4, unless we are really lucky with our shots (Ala radar jammer)

So, what's your agenda, Mr.Dome?

Admittedly I might have an idea after a bit of research.

A building, knew about neutrals before they announced themselves, is claiming to know number of people on teams,knew day 4 would be a tipping point...

Just gonna throw this out there, shouldn't one of the town be a Radar? Or dare even, a neutral / Third-Party radar?

Seems we glossed over the fact he was a radar jammer, and that isn't on the role list either, so it's not unlikely to assume a dome.

I am very sure he is not scum, but if we don't kill him now, town is going to regret it by Day 4, regardless of if we kill the remaining Allies. Which, by the way, won't happen by day 4, unless we are really lucky with our shots (Ala radar jammer)

So, what's your agenda, Mr.Dome?

OOHHH, this is a good theory.

Fine I'll just out and say it,

I am a Raptor Squad from the Alpha Legion.

Whether or not I am evil is up to you.

False. My first role request to Verti was to be a Nod agent. Verti responded that he would not be doing anything outside the RA universe for this one since it's an anniversary game. Your role is fake. Shoot this bastard.

Soooo is there even an Airfield in this game at all?

Honestly, probably not. But I believe we have discovered the Helipad and the Longbow in Cat5 and Mojoman.

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

Cat5 telling you to shut up when you asked if you should claim. You being a building and Cat5 having armor. Voe's forklift claim and the PM I got--and my confusing it with what I took to be a temporary passive ability of the Radar Jammer. It all adds up. I'll happily put the entire thing together when I'm off work tonight, but it shouldn't be that difficult to see.

Used up my ability already, someone else needs to take care of this. Where is an airfield when we need one to parabomb Mojo out of existence?

Afaik, parabombing is a night ability, not a daytime one.

My AA shot will refill tomorrow, if we need it for suspected Longbow.