[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

N2HvP98.png

A new day dawns and everything seems to be well. Birds chirp, people are starting work, and you are back to investigating the assassination. Remember to disregard all fake evidence when trying to present the truth. Oh, and as an added bonus, here's OrangeP47's picture that our Polish reservist forgot.

redl01.jpg

Hmm, what is this piece in the newspaper?

Welcome to the brand new VertiNews™ issue, your best source of information in Serbia! Today's special is about the dreaded Warmongers!

267px-Prince-cha-charming.jpg

Our glorious task force has caught a neaky little fruitcake from Austria, charged of murder and thievery. Dressed in orange, although no weapon was found on him yet. He claims to be innocent Prince von Charming, but the ID does not match. The evidence is still being collected as we speak.

man-killed-by-french-assassin-graphic-to   

In another news! Evidence of French involvement in the case of assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand is now being investigated! If confirmed, we may have a French Warmonger amongst us.

germanstickgrenade.jpg

Bottom line: Our sources at the BULLETIN DE L'OBSERVATOIRE AS TRONOMIQUE DE BELGRADE have confirmed to us that the grenade that has bounced from certain mentally instable person's forehead flew 24 times around the Earth before it landed back to Serbia and is now safe in the task force vault, when it will be ready for future deployment.

Stay tuned for next issue of the VertiNews™, your best source of information in Serbia!

gLdXl08.png

Time for some additional music by our great national band!

~48 hours remain until the end of the day!

-----------------------------------

Mod notes: Well then. I've resolved everything. Voe forgot the nightprofiles but I have seen to it that all things that should have been known have been added to the day profiles (it will be mentioned!). Beyond that, nothing nightbreaking was missed, otherwise I'd have had extended the night.

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Look guys, all I know is that I probably role blocked both scum. As far as I'm concerned I played the best town I've ever played and deserve to be moved to the scum team.

Theres also a possibility you are scum roleblocker ;p

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'd bet mojo's gun activation is more restrictive than mine. He probably doesn't have access. Should have kept the grenade.

Well the Grenade is as useless as guns in apb mafia, I mean two times it was used, it hit the 15% chance of doing nothing.

But whoever wants can try again ;p

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

TURBO LAWYER POWER

Actually, wait, I don't want early hammer again.

I'm a bit concerned, because this game feels like it's going way too well.

There are two explanations:

Either because of town having too many scout roles or we still simple miss something. We may as well end in deadlock if we cant lynch and scum wont turn hostile.

5 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

We may as well end in deadlock if we cant lynch and scum wont turn hostile.

Not necessarily. I think Town can win by getting evidence to 100%.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I suppose that's why killing you had the grenade. Third party able to resolve stalemates.

2 scum and a third party is what we should expect in a 10 player game. I think scum just played poorly.

Makes sense, I suppose.