[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

23 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

The attack happened when my shift was over and I didn't have an opportunity to log in in the tram. (sorry to burst YOUR bubble) :p

That's really an interesting way you are trying to shift attention. Very.

Also can anyone who was tracked confirm that they receive a report of it?

Why so defensive all of a sudden? I know I am in spotlight right now, but in all honestly I doubt I have much to fear from investigation. Unlike lynch it's pretty harmless. Also I am Serb. Which makes it 3 of us I believe? If Mojo is sincere about his claim.

Are you afraid of what we might find out if we investigate you by any chance?

Also I doubt that anyone gets any reports about tracking, else Cat5 would've spoken up on D2 about it.

4 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Why so defensive all of a sudden? I know I am in spotlight right now, but in all honestly I doubt I have much to fear from investigation. Unlike lynch it's pretty harmless. Also I am Serb. Which makes it 3 of us I believe? If Mojo is sincere about his claim.

Are you afraid of what we might find out if we investigate you by any chance?

Also I doubt that anyone gets any reports about tracking, else Cat5 would've spoken up on D2 about it.

Defensive? I'm replying on your bullshit claim and an attempt to shift attention back to me. As I said before, I have no problem being investigated, but it's a wasted investigation since I don't hold any evidence nor items. You on the other hand... 

Btw I am also Serb, so there's that. 4 and counting.

35 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I can prove my claim by telling what Irish did N2. I wouldn't be surprised if there were two trackers, or a scum tracker.

I'd rather you didn't :p

Though if you can reveal if I targeted anyone, I'm cool with that. And I think we should make sure beforehand that CK and Jeod track two different people for tonight. Orange, Killing_You, CK and Retaliation would be our prime targets. One of them for investigation, two for tracking, unless we investigate CK.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Defensive? I'm replying on your bullshit claim and an attempt to shift attention back to me. As I said before, I have no problem being investigated, but it's a wasted investigation since I don't hold any evidence nor items. You on the other hand... 

Btw I am also Serb, so there's that. 4 and counting.

I can prove my "bullshit claim" of being a tracker after N3 or N4 depending on if I will be investigated today or not.

What can you prove? :v 

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I said I don't have any actions, I'm bored vanilla here :v

(X) Doubt.png :v 

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

As for your proving, it would have merit after being investigated as well.

Well, if you actually read what I wrote, that's exactly what I am saying. It's just gonna be delayed by 1 phase if I am investigated.

I recall someone asking whether my tracking ability was connected to an item somewhere back there, but I can't find the post...might have been D1, before knowledge of a thief existed.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Might have been me?  I remember trying to figure out if all abilities were item based.

I'm not seeing anything. Perhaps it was Mojoman in the doc I no longer have access to.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

##investigate Chaos_Knight

Counted

3 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote investigate chaos

Counted

2 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

#vote Investigate Chaos_Knight

Counted

jVM6Ezu.png

Day will end in around 22 hours and 30 minutes.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

It's an odd action for scum to take.

Historically having the grenade would be in hand with being an assassin (well, attempted). I know we aren't following history exactly but it's an interesting thing to think about.

Jeod has given me no reason not to trust him even with his murdery behaviour. He was found innocent on the 1st investigation, his role doesn't seem warmonger like, and I'm actually a bit suspicious the World Tension didn't go up more to be honest... Randomly throwing a grenade should have done more... Unless he was on the right track.

4 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Sorry. All caught up.

So how does putting a grenade in the vault clear someone again?

4 hours ago, Retaliation said:

It's an odd action for scum to take.

It's an odd action, but also a cautious action a scum would take. KY did feel nervous carrying the grenade on his person and running the risk of an investigation. I have to wonder if he predicted Jeod would pick up and use the grenade and that's why he passed it off knowing Jeod was going to the vault.

6 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Also can anyone who was tracked confirm that they receive a report of it?

Supposedly I was tracked N1 by Jeod's "source" later revealed to be Jeod himself. Whatever the case, I received no report of this. Irish was tracked N2 by him, and so Irish should be able to confirm as well.

6 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Why so defensive all of a sudden?

I think that's a question that could be aimed directly back at you. You've not spent much time getting into the fray until the moment someone put strong suspicion on you. Then you made a claim that nobody can back up, and went on the attack soon after. Your method of defending yourself is attacking someone else.

Where was the effort before this?

Alright, so after a full game review, here are my findings.

First, because the idea that FRAYDO seemed to think that players would know if their actions would increase tension or not, and my case based on that seems to be correct, I currently believe that these people, who debated how World Tension increases could happen, to more likely be town: Killing_You, Retaliation, TheIrishman, Jeod, and Mojoman. That leaves Chaos_Knight, VERTi60, and OrangeP47 who didn't really talk about it.

FRAYDO, of course, is the one who slipped. His behavior, both before and after investigation, has been to effectively repeat the discussion and adds very little. When he does add something, it's always about the same people. Jeod, myself, or Killing_You. He doesn't get very involved other than that. He certainly isn't really trying to clear his name, despite the fact that there isn't anyone contesting that he is not scum.

OrangeP47 didn't have evidence when I checked him, though I think it's possible he passed it first, or that he has some now. We can't know. I also think he could be the thief. I don't find it likely, but I'm not crossing the possibility off.

Chaos_Knight and VERTi60 are fighting rather heavily with each other. One is probably scum, and picking a fight with the other, hoping to avoid investigation by redirecting it to the other.

VERTi60 knew that a player is told about the pass action even when they don't have one. This makes me believe him when he says he doesn't have one.

Chaos_Knight reported on Day 2 that things were "pretty boring on [his] side", this comes after he supposedly tracked me to OrangeP47.

The word "boring" is something I'm kinda highlighting in my notes, because VERTi60 said he was "bored" and Chaos_Knight used that as a basis for an attack, despite him having said similar.

Chaos_Knight never reacted regarding the claimed tracker role. He didn't find it interesting, he didn't question the claims, nothing. Didn't even bring up the subject. Even talked about newspaper headlines instead. Given how paranoid Chaos usually is, I feel like this is something he would have done if he were really a town tracker. I'd believe he is a scum tracker, but not town.

He DID react to the revelation of a thief, however. But would he really find that very interesting, if he doesn't have items himself?

On the plus side, if Chaos is telling the truth, he won't lose an item. At worst we'll lose a tracker when we already have one that seems fairly trust worthy.

I might not be back on time to comment again, so placing votes now.

##voteinvestigate Chaos_Knight

##nominate Category5 

I want to try placing that evidence in the truth box and see if the number moves. Not opposed to someone else doing this, especially if they are among these people: Killing_You, Retaliation, TheIrishman, Jeod, and Mojoman