[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, FRAYDO said:

In order for me to vouch for you, I need some confirmation first. As I am reading my PM, only one Holo Doc may be opened during the Council Phase. You and I have chatted for quite a bit, and you claim to have another Holo Doc open with Shade. That gives you more than the allotted amount of Holo Docs, unless I am mistaken.

You can only chose to open up one holo doc, if you don't have a choice though..

Just now, FRAYDO said:

In order for me to vouch for you, I need some confirmation first. As I am reading my PM, only one Holo Doc may be opened during the Council Phase. You and I have chatted for quite a bit, and you claim to have another Holo Doc open with Shade. That gives you more than the allotted amount of Holo Docs, unless I am mistaken.

I thought so as well, but maybe it means one per sender/receiver.  KY claims to have sent me one that got rejected, and I never got any notification, likely because yours overrode it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I thought so as well, but maybe it means one per sender/receiver.  KY claims to have sent me one that got rejected, and I never got any notification, likely because yours overrode it.

I'm pretty certain the charisma bonus lets you get multiple docs to balance it out with the other abilities.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I did wonder about that same thing, FRAYDO. I didn't actually touch the holo thing so I wasn't sure if it was something important.

Same, and that was actually something I'd considered in the "Shade and OP47 are Sith" avenue. But I didn't cling to it because Irish already allegedly showed us that the rules can be skirted.

Didn't someone say earlier that using the holopad prevented you from doing anything else? Is that accurate?

You can't learn things or meditate and use the holopad at the same time.  Outgoing communications only.  It's free for someone to contact you.

Shade, you continue to be pretty certain about things you shouldn't know to any certainty.

Why wouldn't I be in this case? I heard it from Orange and it makes sense from a game perspective, plus Fraydos actions support that theory also.

On 1/19/2018 at 11:01 PM, Retaliation said:

That's the spirit! 

Oh I'm like 99% sure championing yourself is a bad move. You're guaranteeing that someone friendly is putting their life at risk. When you champion someone else, you're only probably doing that.

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

If we had more people voting it would be a lot easier to decide on an action and go.

Right now I think it's worth killing shade just so we can move on.

If he wins the duel people are liable to just vote him to duel again. Honestly think in the future we should have both our champion and sith vote be scummy players.

I've thought championing myself wasn't a good move for awhile. I really haven't had anyone else to "volunteer" though. 

I like the idea that we pit suspects against one another, so I want that option to be open as hammer nears.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Why wouldn't I be in this case? I heard it from Orange and it makes sense from a game perspective, plus Fraydos actions support that theory also.

That's not something I said either.  You're honestly making me question you more and more.  I might as well flip my vote now, though :p

##Vote Champion TheIrishMan

##Vote Sith Shade

That sudden flip of Orange on Shade looks Shade-y.

As I said, I'm fine with Irish vs Shade if Shade is willing.  I was holding out a bit because I don't want Retal vs Shade, and it looks like Retal is holding champion still.

Sure, I understand that. Why then, did you chumpion yourself in the first place?

A) Being overconfident is FUN (I did just win the duel with voe)

B) I didn't think about the implications of championing until the fun wore off

I guess I'm going to have to review my own possible actions for me to understand that.

Wisdom control night force action. 50% chance to resist any dark force action during the night 10 FP. 

He used the comms device instead of learning right?

I guess I'm going to have to review my own possible actions for me to understand that.

After review, I don't think anyone would have had reason to do that. But maybe Orange will attempt an explanation for why his FP is 90 and not 100, if holopad prevents any other action?

After review, I don't think anyone would have had reason to do that. But maybe Orange will attempt an explanation for why his FP is 90 and not 100, if holopad prevents any other action?

Fray do can explain...

Regardless of our quarreling, I feel that Shade is more of a misunderstanding newb than Scum, especially if you add in Orange's defense.

Retaliation seems to be more aggressive, which gives more of a Scum vibe, but his willingness to put out his character like he did makes me doubt that he's Scum.

Nodlied, him having Intelligence and not using it seems suspicious. At the same time, it's still rather suspicious. Probably my main suspect so far.

FRAYDO, I'm unsure of. When he's Town or TP he can be pretty good at sniffing Scum, at least he has been for the last few games, which makes me swivel my head back to Nodlied.

OrangeP47, same as usual. He's pretty tough to suspect because how much he tends to hang back and follow other's lead.

Jeod, I'm a little bit suspicious about him with the whole Gray Jedi thing, but I can't really blame him since one of my variants was a Gray Jedi. Maybe third.

Cat5, a bit weird that he's been more silent than usual, but nothing he hasn't done before.

Voe, No clue.

Killing You, gets a free pass for now

Sunflower, no read yet

ChopBam, I'm leaning towards Town, because he's usually more aggressive when he's Scum.

And in case I die, since it looks like I'll be the Champion at this point, here's the revised table.

Players

Character

Race

Skills

Claimed Abilities

N1

Sunflower

Unknown

Unknown

?

?

None

Unknown

Shade939

Unknown

Unknown

[Con]

[Wis]

None

2 Unknowns

OrangeP47

Unknown

Unknown

[Dex]

[Cha]

None

Holo-Pad – Shade

FNA or SA

Nodlied

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Int]

Unknown

Unknown

Jeod

Unknown

“Human”

?

[Cha]

Hibernation Trance

Learn T1

Other

Killing_You

Unknown

Mandalorian

?

?

None

“Failed Holo-Pad – Orange”

+10 FP

Retaliation

Tachanka

Unknown

[Con]

[Wis]

None

2 Unknowns

Category 5

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Int]

None

Learn T1

TheIrishman

Unknown

Unknown

[Con]

[Int]

Accelerate Another’s Healing

Learn T1

Learn T2

FRAYDO

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Cha]

Unknown

Holo-Pad – Orange

FNA or SA

Voe

Unknown

Unknown

[Str]

[Int]

Unknown

2 Unknown

Chopbam

Unknown

“Human”

[Dex]

[Wis]

Unknown

Unknown

It doesn't prevent night force actions.  I used a night force action.