[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

12 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade, I know I've said in the past an effective way to play, town or scum, is to throw everything out and see what sticks, but you're really, really reaching.

##vote hammer

Since we need 5 hammer votes to make it happen early I feel fine sharing my opinion for once.

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939

ChopBam voted [BLOCKED]

Killing You voted Shade939 [voted Hammer]

Nodlied voted Shade939

OrangeP47 voted Shade939 [voted Hammer]

Retaliation voted no one

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

Shade has majority. ~4.5 hours to hammer.

*If you would like an early hammer, ##vote hammer. I will only count for those who have voted and only allow early hammer if 5/8 players vote for it.

Just now, Retaliation said:

The only way for Orange and KY to actually be in a cult is if Orange killed Irish.

Orange would also have to be a TP or Scum role if he had an ability that had a chance of killing it's target. Also, who stole Oranges item? I can see why he'd lie about it being stolen if it accidentally killed Irish with it, and didn't want anyone to know he couldn't be town.

Just now, Nodlied said:

That would most likely be applicable in case of a CYOR which includes Jeod as a player.

Oh, GM's have objectives... they're just more esoteric than player objectives.  They make us dance for their amusement :p

@Sunflower, since apparantely Town isn't going to point it out, this'll likely be your last chance to use your day kill ability as s town member, I really don't care who you use it on as long as it's your best guess of who scum is or if you just go ahead and shoot me with it and hijack the vote towards scum at the last moment.

I'm inclined to enjoy Cat5's description of Shade as "alternate universe man." We haven't had any actual town deaths yet, and Shade continues to insist that scum is ready for victory.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm inclined to enjoy Cat5's description of Shade as "alternate universe man." We haven't had any actual town deaths yet, and Shade continues to insist that scum is ready for victory.

Oh, minus FRAYDO. But still.

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think shade is just scared he's going to die, and attempting to grab onto anything that would change the vote.

Or perhaps I'm simply being nice to Sunflower and pointing out that she should actually use her ability now, did anyone even consider that you could just shoot me and vote up someone else today instead?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Or perhaps I'm simply being nice to Sunflower and pointing out that she should actually use her ability now, did anyone even consider that you could just shoot me and vote up someone else today instead?

We did, until you encouraged that very plan yourself. Plus, we may need that for the abomination.

Besides, we have an hour left until hammer, and we aren't 100% certain who we'd lynch in your place.

Just now, Killing_You said:

We did, until you encouraged that very plan yourself. Plus, we may need that for the abomination.

Besides, we have an hour left until hammer, and we aren't 100% certain who we'd lynch in your place.

If she survives long enough to use it? And your still completely failing to even consider that i'm not the only hostile player in game...

Hey.

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939

ChopBam voted [BLOCKED]

Killing You voted Shade939 [voted Hammer]

Nodlied voted Shade939

OrangeP47 voted Shade939 [voted Hammer]

Retaliation voted no one

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted Shade939

Shade has majority. ~10 minutes to hammer.

You were all able to pull Dr. Victor Frankenstein from his lab and have him hanged for his "crimes"! He was Third Party. In his lab, you discovered evidence of an active abomination. However, you have no idea where it is or if it's even a threat, so you decide against adding it to your list of possible names to lynch...for now.

Congratulations on eliminating a hostile! It is now Night Three. Hammer is in 24 hours.