[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

There are other benefits to bonding.

1) There is the strong ability that could be dangerous for town, yes.

2) There is also the fact that I track my target for the first night.

3) There is a third benefit, which I won't disclose because I want to hide it from scum.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Dunno man, why did Jeod have a random daykill?

As Verti said, scum is probably very powerful this game. This could mean that there are hidden modifiers that counteract that, even with seemingly random daykills.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Yes this doesn't help :p

Why should I need it to help? My actions have been consistent with the report of the armor that's sitting on Jeod's divine corpse, as well as whatever KY reports.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

As Verti said, scum is probably very powerful this game. This could mean that there are hidden modifiers that counteract that, even with seemingly random daykills.

For all we know scum has multiple actions and even items. And there can be more of them than just 2.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Why should I need it to help? My actions have been consistent with the report of the armor that's sitting on Jeod's divine corpse, as well as whatever KY reports.

Your actions are stupid, and you should feel stupid. It makes the game confusing.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

For all we know scum has multiple actions and even items. And there can be more of them than just 2.

That too.

Also, small announcement time: it's that time of the week again! :D The time where I spend 3 days doing my thing meaning I'll barely have time again. However, I should be able to check in more often tomorrow, but wednesday will likely be a full no-go.

On 3/18/2018 at 5:23 PM, TheIrishman said:

iLikeToSnipe has been strung up and lynched. He is...

The Chosen Undead

latest?cb=20150218205922

A poor soul who bears the Curse of the Undead. He wanted to use the Souls of the Gods and his own as fuel to help restart the Age of Fire by Linking the Bonfires once more. Alas, he failed and will forever remain Hollow while the world will slowly plunge towards the Age of Darkness. You discover that he is a God-Killer

##Forbidden Sun <target> - Day Action

##Bonfire - Night Action

Collect Souls (Passive)

Item - Crystal Straight Sword

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Praise the Sun! But alas, a God has finally fallen. At daybreak a headless body was found and there's no chance of bring him back with his Soul no where to be found. It turned out to be Jeod. When further inspected he's revealed to be Thor, God of Thunder!

You know, just a thought that the two sounded like they're connected....

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Let's just say I don't think my result makes much sense as it stands and as I received it. I'd still like to hear from Cat 5 before I delve into it too much. We have time.

I did, actually, target you as planned, so there shouldn't be anything wrong unless I myself was messed with. I did get some message that would seem to imply I was being watched or something like that, so I'm guessing Jeod watched me?