Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

Day 3

As you assemble for the day you realize that somebody else is missing... FRAYDO is gone! You rush to his room to find the door in splinters and his body strangled on the floor. Harry "Fraydo" Canbya typical footsoldier of the Mafia has been killed!

Day 3 will end in 48 hours at 6:30 PM EST 05/03.

For posting an extra night post, Jeod has had his vote stripped from him for Day 3 as well as no night posts during the following night phase.

I have an announcement to make. I'm a role cop. Well more like an enforcer since it's a mafia game. I've been making the rounds, talking, bustin caps. I was hoping to make a big reveal with two alignments today but unfortunately the first person I investigated was FRAYDO. 

But the second person I investigated was Orange and he is TOWN SCUM.

##vote Orange

Just now, Sunflower said:

I have an announcement to make. I'm a role cop. Well more like an enforcer since it's a mafia game. I've been making the rounds, talking, bustin caps. I was hoping to make a big reveal with two alignments today but unfortunately the first person I investigated was FRAYDO. 

##vote Orange

WHAT A TWEEST!

Too bad I can't vote. Knew there had to be a cop in the game though, and apparently the scum were also looking for the silent cop. Hope there's a doc.

Thanks. Six players are capable of voting, and it's doubtful there are 3 scum. If Sunflower is lying, then five players can vote tomorrow assuming there's a night kill. We're safe to test the cop claim.

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

##vote Orange

You said you're a role cop, not an alignment cop.  That doesn't make sense.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

WHAT A TWEEST!

Too bad I can't vote. Knew there had to be a cop in the game though, and apparently the scum were also looking for the silent cop. Hope there's a doc.

Yeah I know I might be a goner tonight but finding a scum is big news! Hopefully you guys can find the last person without me if it comes to that.

lol. I guess I did say that. I don't know why I said that. But it was a mistake and you a scum.

No, I'm a vanilla town.

If you're not a scum, maybe someone messed with your result.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Remember when you said this Orange? :v

I *am* Italian, though FRAYDO apparently isn't :p

Like why would I lie about this? No one really suspected me before and now if I was lying, everyone will suspect me. It would be really dumb.

I was going to minorly suspect you today, though there's always the chance your result has been fooled or something too.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I *am* Italian, though FRAYDO apparently isn't :p

I was going to minorly suspect you today, though there's always the chance your result has been fooled or something too.

FRAYDO's dead though and he's not town...

I'm not town either.  When I said "we're all Italian" I was making an assumption ?

You're meta's been off this entire game Orange, and unlike everyone else I'm not swayed by counter arguments without any proof behind them.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You're meta's been off this entire game Orange, and unlike everyone else I'm not swayed by counter arguments without any proof behind them.

It's the painpills, really :v

Though how has my meta been off?

I'm not above joke voting.  This is just the first time I've left it there the entire day.

Yeah, makes me wonder if you were trying to goad a reaction out of me or Jeod to get me lynched that first day. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, makes me wonder if you were trying to goad a reaction out of me or Jeod to get me lynched that first day. :v

Well, I definitely *was* trying to get a reaction out of you.  You flip out when town and play it cool when scum.  You played it cool until I mentioned YOU were off meta :P

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well, I definitely *was* trying to get a reaction out of you.  You flip out when town and play it cool when scum.  You played it cool until I mentioned YOU were off meta ?

To be fair, I'm allowed to try out different types of playing styles until I find one that doesn't get my lynched almost immediately. :v