[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why? Both TheIrishman and Sunflower came forward on their own, and are getting what they want?

And I'm kind of incredulous that that's the case.  I mean, I kinda feel for Shade, even if I don't think he was the most productive in his reaction.  At least for Sunflower's part too, she doesn't seem to actively be pursuing you when she could otherwise be.  That's a big part of why I award her townie points.

Though given how last game went, Irish's pursuance of said goal to the detriment of others is at least consistent :p

d2battle.thumb.png.27d5edaa0928f189eb7cbe21755bab12.png

Sunflower sent out Vulpix (38 HP)! 037.png

Shade939 sent out Rhyhorn (80 HP)! 111.png

TheIrishMan sent out Snorlax (160 HP)! 143.png

Category 5 sent out Seel (65 HP)! 086.png

RULES OF THE MATCH:

The victors will receive a bonus item in addition to their prize boxes. The victors will also receive a victory point for their current Pokemon and receive 1 Pokecoin each from the losers. Spectators may comment, but try not to spam. There is no time limit.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I assume we actually have to wait a bit before Irish and Sunflower show up?

Correct, I'll only do calculation after all four of you have made your moves.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That is not the pokemon I selected.

GM error, sorted Pokemon by alphabetical and it went straight to Scyther. It's fixed, though maybe you wish you had Scyther. ?

49 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though given how last game went, Irish's pursuance of said goal to the detriment of others is at least consistent :p

Are you confusing me with yourself? I went for Scum last game which was good for everyone. What I'm doing now is playing like you guys, selfishly :b

I'm confused, Cat5, why can't you beat vulpix? Your pokemon is water while vulpix is fire...She does half damage to you.

1 on Vulpix

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Are you confusing me with yourself? I went for Scum last game which was good for everyone. What I'm doing now is playing like you guys, selfishly :b

That's my point.  You've hit critical tilt :p

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Are you confusing me with yourself? I went for Scum last game which was good for everyone. What I'm doing now is playing like you guys, selfishly ?

I'm confused, Cat5, why can't you beat vulpix? Your pokemon is water while vulpix is fire...She does half damage to you.

1 on Vulpix

0 Water moves. Actually, only 2 of the pokemon in my team have offensive moves that match their types, though I hope to fix that. I should be able to easily down this Rhyhorn, though, as long as it doesn't have any tricky moves.