[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shock and horror.

On 10/4/2018 at 6:21 PM, TheIrishman said:

*This is not a mafia game for the faint of heart. You could be beheaded, maimed, stuffed inside an anus, or all of the above. This game will have some wacky shit going on. You've been warned.

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But in seriousness, I think the only reason we don't know who won by now is because this thread was missing for some reason when TheIrishman woke up before work.

You should let him know it’s been restored.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He's at work now. He won't be able to do anything until he gets home.

Text him maybe, I know he came on this morning to see the game gone. Might brighten his day.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I should specify that this is based on what I know. There might be outside things I don't know about.

I was given basically two options, so it's 50/50.  I'll leave everyone in suspense though, to make up for skipping full days worth of toying with the rest of you :v

ChopBam is suddenly assaulted by Borg drones! The attacks just phase right through him but just as he was starting to feel comfortable, the Borg Queen appears behind him. She extends her hand across the dimensions and manages to grab hold of him, beginning the assimilation. Soon after a bright flash appears as ChopBam calls down a mighty lightning bolt in an attempt to break free. It struck the Borg Queen, injuring her along with disrupting the assimilation, but ChopBam was barely hanging on as a ghost before. With that last bit of effort, he fades away, as dead as a ghost can get.

He was Force Ghost Yoda

Related image

His alignment and abilities are currently hidden.

Jeod voted OrangeP47
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47
OrangeP47 voted Jeod
Penalty voted Jeod
Penalty voted Jeod

Jeod is lynched!
He is still All For One
Alignments and abilities are still hidden

End Game post coming shortly.

Ah, so it's that iLTS can protect himself, is immune to the notebook, and Cat5 can still revive a player. Hm...

1) Orange blocks iLTS, Cat5 brings back Shade or me, Orange is lynched

2) Orange blocks Cat5, but can't lynch iLTS due to the vengeful ability

3) Something we don't know about

The suspense!

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Ah, so it's that iLTS can protect himself, is immune to the notebook, and Cat5 can still revive a player. Hm...

1) Orange blocks iLTS, Cat5 brings back Shade or me, Orange is lynched

2) Orange blocks Cat5, but can't lynch iLTS due to the vengeful ability

3) Something we don't know about

The suspense!

I can regular night kill and block at the same time, so I can block *and* kill ilts, making even a revival a 1 v 1 situation.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Games should already be over, Mafia fulfilled their victory condition before Category 5 could use his ability.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I can regular night kill and block at the same time, so I can block *and* kill ilts, making even a revival a 1 v 1 situation.

True and true. Congrats mafia on your victory despite Verti60 nearly destroying any record of the game.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

IDK, without those penalty votes on Jeod, town would have won even after lynching the Shinigami.

I thought my first penalty vote was fair, but it was really only there to appease Verti who was third party anyway. I asked Irish about it since it wound up affecting the game this much, but in the end I think he's as ready to be done with this game as the rest of us are.

Besides, Orange still had to make a critical decision in the end.