[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If his action was after hammer he never used up his shot in the first place.

What I mean with almost certainly dead is that he'll either end up shooting me or shooting both me and Nodlied. I doubt he'd go for FRAYDO unless he wanted to out himself as Scum.

Well, since your shop hides the descriptions, I can only guess what it can do. I don't see why there would be an apparent 4th way to mason someone that costs more than anything else in the shop, if it wasn't tied to something critical, like a splintered scum team trying to reconnect.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, since your shop hides the descriptions, I can only guess what it can do. I don't see why there would be an apparent 4th way to mason someone that costs more than anything else in the shop, if it wasn't tied to something critical, like a splintered scum team trying to reconnect.

It’s not the most expensive item in the shop though...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Or maybe Shade's just a bad businessman :v

Did we get a coin at day start? If so, That's the only one I have.

I'm super tempted to beam cannon Irish, but I'm going to wait. I'll go ahead and say some things first.

So my masonry doesn't fail based on RNG. It activates when I target someone who is killed on the same night. I targeted FRAYDO and iLTS because they were the biggest targets at the time. I also have one extra life due to my Namekian regeneration. Shade can back this up.

I also have a plan to do something about these tapes. If you have one, pass it to me. If I'm right, either they'll hit my regen and become inert, or move to the vault upon my death, where they won't be a threat. 

I do have to sign off now, though. I'll be back before hammer to further discuss things.

That means you bought an item that cost 3 coins.

Anybody have an explanation for no nightkill last night, btw?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, I need less than 15 coins as you apparantely told Irish...

He didn't tell me an exact amount, but with how this game is going 10-15 seems fair.

19 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Shade also creates a doc when he visits his target, meaning there are at least 2 masons in the game

This is wrong. Shade visited me and I got nothing to indicate a doc was created.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I wanna see if Nodlied can actually confirm this painting thing, because that's such an obscure thing from my game, even I probably wouldn't have thought of doing that.

Considering iLTS is holding it now, he can also tell us what it is.