1.  TheIrishman - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Shade/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Shade and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Speaking of that, after Investigation 5, your intitial declaration was that you would take on KY. Then after the day started, you flipped and asked to be teamed with him. What changed overnight?

Nothing. I'd made my two nightpost limit and considered making a third when I realized what the Meowth defect meant, but decided that it could work to our advantage if scum thought I wouldn't be battling them. By that time I'd already hinted at training up something else, and given hints toward a fire type. Directly challenging KY would have been a hint to scum as well, since he has a Lv50 Sunflora and I clearly felt confident in taking him on.

KY also might have swapped his Sunflora due to that, so if he was unprepared for a different challenger the following day, it would be better for him to not fight. Scum would be wanting him to, probably.

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It depends on when "here" is.  I intend to wait for at least 3 of the 4 people to be around, which might not be at hammer.

In that case, I'll make an autobattle thing after I see which Pokemon I'll be battling.

##Trainer Category 5 Hurricane, Jeod

##Rocket TheIrishman, Brigitte

@TheIrishman @Category 5 Hurricane @Retaliation

I'd prefer to not waste my Pokemon by going up against a Moltress with a type disadvantage in what would turn into an easy advantage for one side.

Plus I can actually heal Pokemon with my ability, unlike KY who has to give you an item, and then you have to use that item after receiving it, and hope it's not a Rocket ability that looks just like the one he's using, and spend your own Pokecoin on doing so.

CVC

Jeod (4) and Cat 5 (4) lead for trainers

Shade (3) and Brigitte (4) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  None

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Shade/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Cat 5 and Jeod/trainer, TheIrishMan and Brigitte/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Shade and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Trainer Category 5 Hurricane, Jeod

##Rocket TheIrishman, Brigitte

@TheIrishman @Category 5 Hurricane @Retaliation

I'd prefer to not waste my Pokemon by going up against a Moltress with a type disadvantage in what would turn into an easy advantage for one side.

Plus I can actually heal Pokemon with my ability, unlike KY who has to give you an item, and then you have to use that item after receiving it, and hope it's not a Rocket ability that looks just like the one he's using, and spend your own Pokecoin on doing so.

So your ability is unlimited use now?

On 3/5/2019 at 6:16 PM, Shade939 said:

Yes, I'm the Doctor, and that's the one revive for the entire game.

Okay, so you're claiming you had a single-use revive and an unlimited-use heal ability, correct?

@Killing_You, any comment since your MooMoo Milk character ability kind of conflicts with this?

3 hours ago, Brigitte said:

I've put my auto battles in and may not be on until hammer.

It'd be nice if @TheIrishman@Killing_You and @Retaliation would contribute more to the conversation.

Let me wake up first :P

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

KY also might have swapped his Sunflora due to that, so if he was unprepared for a different challenger the following day, it would be better for him to not fight. Scum would be wanting him to, probably.

In fact, I did just that. I swapped for my Wartortle, because I thought you were going to open by challenging me. I was thinking this so hard that I misread your initial post.

However, the fact that you changed your thought process strikes me as town. If you were scum, you would've put that line of thinking aside and pressed on the possibility of me being Rocket.

Just now, Jeod said:

Okay, so you're claiming you had a single-use revive and an unlimited-use heal ability, correct?

@Killing_You, any comment since your MooMoo Milk character ability kind of conflicts with this?

Item generating/passing vs directly healing Pokemon... I suppose they could be different enough to coexist, but Shade's behavior is making me think otherwise. 

Just now, Killing_You said:

Item generating/passing vs directly healing Pokemon... I suppose they could be different enough to coexist, but Shade's behavior is making me think otherwise. 

Do you need to generate the item before you can pass it, or can you do both in the same night?

And yes, Shade, I did take notice that you'd gone silent until after Category 5 made his round of posts, and then your very next post wasn't to comment on his analysis, but to back out of the coming battle. Like you'd been instructed.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Or in battle, I think. But, yeah, that's the long and short of it.

They also have to accept your item, which is a simple box with that players name on it. And you have no idea what's inside the box till you open it...

Just now, Shade939 said:

They also have to accept your item, which is a simple box with that players name on it. And you have no idea what's inside the box till you open it...

Listen to yourself. Scum hand out booby-trapped boxes with their own name on it. Your desperation is showing. Yet, if you think KY is scum, why didn't you vote him in instead of TheIrishMan?

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Listen to yourself. Scum hand out booby-trapped boxes with their own name on it. Your desperation is showing. Yet, if you think KY is scum, why didn't you vote him in instead of TheIrishMan?

So you think KY is scum because he's handing out boxes with items in them?

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

No contradiction compared to the rest of our abilities which all work in a single night. There's still the matter of you being the only one with two distinct abilities.

Another contradiction, unless you can name every ability on this game...

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So you think KY is scum because he's handing out boxes with items in them?

[ERROR 404: KayWhy.exe has stopped working]

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Agh, the player receiving the item, why did you think I meant KY's name was on it?

Because your word choice is still utter garbage.

Who else received MooMoo Milk again? I gather it said "For <Player>" just like the egg gifts?