[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Day 8

Hmmm... another bright morning with nobody fainting!  Today is a Single Battle, but you know Day 9 will be another Double Battle.  Better choose wisely today...

Furthermore, the Gym Leaders' Council has decided to sanction Shade for talking too much during the night (over post limit).  He will have a phantom vote placed on to him for the day.

CVC

Shade (1) leads for trainers

Shade (1) leads for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym

Penalty vote on Shade (1)

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Orange, you can't count, where did I post more than two times?

22 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also that was official night start, 2 night posts and all that.

21 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Honestly, I think it's narrowed things down to where I only have one question left.

@TheIrishman, what is your role?

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

That's not a role claim, if anything that's an admission of guilt by refusing to answer a question that nearly every other player has answered in game already...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If you misinterpreted it, I can remove the penalty, but be more careful next time.

Yeah, I can point back to the previews night post where you allowed a couple of post after the fight before starting the night phase.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, I can point back to the previews night post where you allowed a couple of post after the fight before starting the night phase.

Indeed, a big part of the rule of law is precedent.  New CVC:  

CVC

No one leads for trainers

No one leads for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

So if we're suggesting the results are insane, then that means Category 5, myself, Brigitte, and Killing_You are in the clear.

However, I think the third investigation is telling a different story. And if it turns out I was scum the whole time, I'm gonna flip.

Matter of fact, I'll even go so far as to vote ##noscum as a way to ask the GM for proof that scum do or do not currently exist. Because if there are currently no scum, then we should be able to end the game.

Just now, Jeod said:

So if we're suggesting the results are insane, then that means Category 5, myself, Brigitte, and Killing_You are in the clear.

Not necessarily. After all, we don't know who the first investigation would've been pointing towards, and I sincerely doubt that it meant both Scythers.

Just now, Jeod said:

However, I think the third investigation is telling a different story. And if it turns out I was scum the whole time, I'm gonna flip.

Which story would that be?

Just now, Jeod said:

Matter of fact, I'll even go so far as to vote ##noscum as a way to ask the GM for proof that scum do or do not currently exist. Because if there are currently no scum, then we should be able to end the game.

Let Retaliation claim first at least.

Well I feel like yesterday was equal amounts productive an non productive.

Shade's claim is a lot stronger now that we know we can't heal others pokemon. He also called out that the action results might look a bit wierd.

I feel like we're missing what I thought was the easy answer for the investigation results: KY duped us and gave us bad intel for two investigations. Has anyone actually used the moomoo milk to see if it's actually moomoo milk?

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Retaliation, time for you to do a role claim then.

Me roleclaiming won't give town any information it does not already have. I also have no way of confirming it.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I don't think we're playing THAT kind of game.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Well I feel like yesterday was equal amounts productive an non productive.

Shade's claim is a lot stronger now that we know we can't heal others pokemon. He also called out that the action results might look a bit wierd.

I feel like we're missing what I thought was the easy answer for the investigation results: KY duped us and gave us bad intel for two investigations. Has anyone actually used the moomoo milk to see if it's actually moomoo milk?

Me roleclaiming won't give town any information it does not already have. I also have no way of confirming it.

I don't think we're playing THAT kind of game.

Humor me by telling us what your role is anyways.

It's obvious now that scum have locked abilities, probably to give everyone time to train up their team and to throw town for a loop. Shade's on the right track piecing character and ability claims together, although it might not be that helpful in the end.

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, not a single player in the entire game can actually validate a players roster then...

Brigitte can assuming the player she scouts actually trains their other Pokemon.