[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’m the father, I wasn’t the one on the table. You think I’d be GMing while I’m getting checked out? 😂

I dunno, that makes me tempted to start a betting pool on if you faint during delivery ;)

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Oh yeah.

##vote Shade

My action wouldn't have affected you if you were up to no good. Also... Think you just got caught in a lie. You claim that you were roleblocked last night AND you stole an ability? Yeah, that's a lie.

!

And what the hell does telling Irish that "he should know" mean?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Killing_You, that was a one time action by the way.

Okay, so I can save my webbing tomorrow.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Oh yeah.

##vote Shade

My action wouldn't have affected you if you were up to no good. Also... Think you just got caught in a lie. You claim that you were roleblocked last night AND you stole an ability? Yeah, that's a lie.

Although it looks like that was going to be the case anyway.

##vote Shade

No, I don't know where I grabbed the ability from, so naturally I'm forced to try and do a bit of fishing to figure out who has it.

Which the player claiming talking about thievery after I stole a Mafia ability, and isn't explain there ability certainly springs to mind..

Just now, Shade939 said:

No, I don't know where I grabbed the ability from, so naturally I'm forced to try and do a bit of fishing to figure out who has it.

Which the player claiming talking about thievery after I stole a Mafia ability, and isn't explain there ability certainly springs to mind..

Even in that situation, I think it would be quite the leap to say it is ILTS even from your perspective.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Shade, you're an idiot. Of course I'm assuming you stole from iLTS because you shot him. Otherwise how could you be so certain? But it also doesn't make sense because you just claimed you were roleblocked.

Do you not have the infinity stone I tried to give you?

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Shade, you're an idiot. Of course I'm assuming you stole from iLTS because you shot him. Otherwise how could you be so certain? But it also doesn't make sense because you just claimed you were roleblocked. 

I was preparing a gambit to see who took the bait, which in all fairness ILTS appeared to do so by opening up by going on about thievery, after Mafia should likely know I stole one of there abilities so they couldn't use it last night.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I was preparing a gambit to see who took the bait, which in all fairness ILTS appeared to do so by opening up by going on about thievery, after Mafia should likely know I stole one of there abilities so they couldn't use it last night.

I mean, I thought the conversation was very clearly about the infinity stones, not abilities, so it's not really a good conclusion to draw.