[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure House bonuses don't interact with any King bonuses or anything or even if there are king bonuses at all.  That's not why my vote is where it is, and I still may yet change if reason arises.

Houses with the same faith as the king get bonuses.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm pretty sure Verti said the king can CHOOSE the national faith, as in the King can choose a faith that is not their own.

Huh, good to know.

I don't know how interested you are in collecting more votes Jeod (your ascension seems assured), but that would be something I'd be willing to compromise on.

Honestly, the ability to choose rather than automatically being the king's religion is perfect for Jeod, as I can't imagine many of us are Drowned God.  Though he is free to do what he wants with it, probably can't keep everyone happy either way.

I imagine some Houses are unable to change their religion, so although a king can freely choose the national religion, some players will be basing their vote more on religion than other abilities like military and economy. Goes without saying that it's a helpful thing to keep in mind while scumhunting in the future.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I imagine some Houses are unable to change their religion, so although a king can freely choose the national religion, some players will be basing their vote more on religion than other abilities like military and economy. Goes without saying that it's a helpful thing to keep in mind while scumhunting in the future.

That only applies to houses with OP abilities so Verti can try to restrict how powerful they are.

Most bonuses aren't doubling the size of an army or something like that.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That only applies to houses with OP abilities so Verti can try to restrict how powerful they are.

Most bonuses aren't doubling the size of an army or something like that.

That doesn't nullify the more probable motive though. In my case, I don't intend to choose Drowned God for the national religion because I'm probably the only player that has it.

12 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote Retaliation

6 hours ago, PrettyReckless said:

##vote Shade

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##vote Jeod

4 hours ago, Voe said:

##vote jeod

1 hour ago, Louis said:

##vote Jeod

Votes since then.