[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

4 minutes ago, Voe said:

You know what this orange claim of having a super complicated role that means many different things remind me of?

Reveal hidden contents

You as scum

:j

mlg-air-horn-gif.gif

Just now, Retaliation said:

Pretty reckless's last post was when we were voting king so likely not a rebel. That means there's only 5 potential players who could be rebels (I'm assuming Shade is the hand).

Voe 

Orange

Irish

sun

Louis

If I'm the hand, my primary goal is still focused on my own survival for this game...

Just now, Shade939 said:

If I'm the hand, my primary goal is still focused on my own survival for this game...

They don't need to know the horrors going on in the kingdom doc.

I don't think Orange or Sunflower are rebels. Orange, because he's not stupid enough to rebel right at start, and Sunflower because it'd be detrimental to Targaryen late gem strategy.

Just now, Voe said:

I don't think Orange or Sunflower are rebels. Orange, because he's not stupid enough to rebel right at start, and Sunflower because it'd be detrimental to Targaryen late gem strategy.

If you're not a rebel, one of them has to be a rebel.

Just now, Voe said:

I think this is the right assumption to make. I'm hurt that he thought I'd be gone within the first moon, though.

Just now, Jeod said:

I think this is the right assumption to make. I'm hurt that he thought I'd be gone within the first moon, though.

I thought ANYBODY elected King first round would be gone, to be fair :p :v

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Still waiting on Retaliation's official response to the proposal. I'm not going to vote him up against his will. He needs to be as sure about you as you are about him.

I don't want to lose my house/capital abilities before I even get to use them QQ.

It's a bad deal anyway. If Orange is scum he'd only agree to it if he's not going to face punishment. If Orange is royalist you lose TWO royalists!

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I don't want to lose my house/capital abilities before I even get to use them QQ.

It's a bad deal anyway. If Orange is scum he'd only agree to it if he's not going to face punishment. If Orange is royalist you lose TWO royalists!

Then vote TheIrishMan. I'm a man of my word.