[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

It's tempting to try and host a CYOR game, but I've never designed one before.

Just now, Retaliation said:

As in have no idea how to balance a game with all your wacky ideas.

I can help get you started with my template if you like. Players usually create characters modeled around traditional mafia roles and then add some flavor to it. If they just give a character, I do the former for them. It still feels like CYOR even though there's not always a unique never-before-seen role.

Louis was blocked by Chop, iLTS forced the mask back onto Chop, and Cat5 has claimed self-roleblocker. Mojoman is just Mojoman. I can only feel comfortable with this vote, and I feel bad because I believe we both had trust in one another. However, his flip may help straighten out my suspicions of others.

##vote Killing_You

I expect a Rapier in my possession by tomorrow. It's not the Master Sword, but it will do. The Wind Waker is still in iLTS' possession, after all. I say this only because Cat5 was looking for it earlier today. Why would that be?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I can help get you started with my template if you like. Players usually create characters modeled around traditional mafia roles and then add some flavor to it. If they just give a character, I do the former for them. It still feels like CYOR even though there's not always a unique never-before-seen role.

I'll have a better idea how much freetimeI have when this game finishes. I've been wanting to run a game for awhile.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'll have a better idea how much freetimeI have when this game finishes. I've been wanting to run a game for awhile.

You can start with this light reading: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nMIZVMx4Uij2fDZMon1EluYMGbOzNW0fy8rPAbsGIzY/edit?usp=sharing

Just now, Killing_You said:

I gave you a boost. Your night action went from 50/50 to 100% because of me. Ask yourself; why would I do that as scum?

If I'm thinking of you as Town, you trusted me and I thank you for it.

If I'm thinking of you as Scum, you gained Townie points and we are certain to vouch for each other.

The real gamble here is this: who is going to jump on my vote here? I'm only one vote, after all, and it can be left at that.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

If I'm thinking of you as Town, you trusted me and I thank you for it.

If I'm thinking of you as Scum, you gained Townie points and we are certain to vouch for each other.

The real gamble here is this: who is going to jump on my vote here? I'm only one vote, after all, and it can be left at that.

I did trust you, and frankly I still do. I'm just having a hard time understanding this lapse in judgement.

Town is all sorta of mixed up. I have to agree Chopbam is scum. I don't like the way he has defended me not being a scum. I'm in agreement that I'm one of the best options for scum to leave alive with my claims of being vanilla and so far being consistent with that.

iLTS and Chopbam have been generally hostile to each other the last few days so I feel I can trust iLTS, especially after his back and forth with Chop.

Louis I don't agree with for obvious reasons but I don't see her as scum. She is flying under the radar overall and hasn't present too much in the ways of threats or arguments.

That leaves me in a pickle though, it seemed like the Cat_5 argument was rolling along fairly well, but now with FRAYDO jumping to vote KY? FRAYDO has been very town friendly this entire game, so can I trust KY's vote and not trust FRAYDO now?

21 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I gave you a boost. Your night action went from 50/50 to 100% because of me. Ask yourself; why would I do that as scum?

On 9/22/2019 at 8:11 PM, FRAYDO said:

Maybe you're playing some mind game!

DyL_yd9XQBEYCK5.jpg

I'm gonna have to agree and not vote with ya FRAYDO. I feel like using X ability to help town just to gain townie points is a weak argument at best, since the antithesis is true too.

'Oh, you didn't use X ability to help town? Must be because you're scum.'

It's a zero sum game and I like my evidence a bit stronger.

##vote Cat_5

5 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I'm still firmly in the camp that the scum team is Cat5/ChopBam. It's the only pairing that makes sense to me.

I'm still firmly in the camp that this pairing is ridiculous. Once again, I would not be against voting Cat5 today if he had a viable scum partner. With Mojo now voting for Cat5, I don't see Cat5 as having a viable living scum partner.

I will vote Cat5, but I am not happy about it.

If he flips scum we can afford to lose me. In fact we would probably be better off without me at that point then somebody can go back and find the remaining person. But good luck with that since Cat5 distanced himself from everybody.

If he flips town, you guys better hope this game turns out differently than I'm afraid it will.

##vote Category 5

Something's not right here. I can't tell if this is the scum team giving up, or what. It feels way too close to hammer for it to be a ploy. It's not enough to move my vote, though.

If Cat5 flips town, my sights are going onto iLikeToSnipe. I'm pretty sure everyone will turn on me in that instance. And honestly... part of me is wondering if we only started with 2 scum. That being said, there's not enough time or evidence for me to try to go into a different direction. 

Crazy thought...

@Killing_You What do you think about a FRAYDO/ChopBam team? Not sure I'll have time before hammer to look back at their interactions, but I'm seriously puzzled right now. In our masonry FRAYDO has done nothing but vouch for you, so I'm really confused right now.

7 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I can't tell if this is the scum team giving up, or what.

Obviously we're on steps 4 & 5.

5 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

"The five stages of grief in terminal illness are chronologically: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance."

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Crazy thought...

@Killing_You What do you think about a FRAYDO/ChopBam team? Not sure I'll have time before hammer to look back at their interactions, but I'm seriously puzzled right now. In our masonry FRAYDO has done nothing but vouch for you, so I'm really confused right now.

That's an odd thought, and one that I honestly doubt. In our masonry yesterday, we started off suspecting you and him, but then moved to just seeing him as scum.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What do you think about a FRAYDO/ChopBam team?

One track mind still. This behavior from iLTS is just a joke at this point, but it's no more use for me to try to do any convincing today.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I will say that whoever it was that accused me of throwing suspicion at everyone else, iLTS is doing exactly the same thing, just pairing everyone with his favorite target is the only difference. :colbert:

I get ya with this.

If Cat_5 flips scum I'm going to rethink voting you tomorrow actually. You made a point earlier I might jump on.