[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

58 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I did trust you, and frankly I still do. I'm just having a hard time understanding this lapse in judgement.

All a test. 

##unvote

34 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

With Mojo now voting for Cat5, I don't see Cat5 as having a viable living scum partner.

What do you mean by this?

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

All a test. 

##unvote

I think I had "eliminated" everyone else as a scum partner for him, being people that targeted or voted for him, or he them. He's currently voting for Louis. iLTS and KY have been gunning for him all day. You are the biggest townread for me, so that means unlikely scum partner. The only remaining possible partner was Mojoman, but Cat5 was gunning for him as well.. albeit temporarily, and Mojo has a currently placed vote on him, tipping today's scales towards a lynch. Unlikely for a scum partner. And me? Obviously I know my own role. This leaves nobody as a remaining scum partner unless I missed a ghost.

Keep in mind that if Cat5 flips town today, and you guys lynch me tomorrow .... please feel free to do just that, but be aware. My alignment will not be revealed right away, and by the time I return the following day from the 1-Up, it will be too late because scum numbers may equal town numbers from all the nightkills happening, roleblocks notwithstanding.

56 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I'm gonna have to agree and not vote with ya FRAYDO. I feel like using X ability to help town just to gain townie points is a weak argument at best, since the antithesis is true too.

'Oh, you didn't use X ability to help town? Must be because you're scum.'

It's a zero sum game and I like my evidence a bit stronger.

##vote Cat_5

44 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I will vote Cat5, but I am not happy about it.

If he flips scum we can afford to lose me. In fact we would probably be better off without me at that point then somebody can go back and find the remaining person. But good luck with that since Cat5 distanced himself from everybody.

If he flips town, you guys better hope this game turns out differently than I'm afraid it will.

##vote Category 5

19 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

All a test. 

##unvote

PLAYER VOTE
Killing_You Category 5
iLikeToSnipe Category 5
Mojoman Category 5
ChopBam Category 5
Louis Mojoman
FRAYDO  
Category 5 Hurricane Louis

On 9/15/2019 at 2:33 PM, OrangeP47 said:

Let me introduce you guys to an acronym I picked up over at Mafia Universe:  DADV.  It means Dead Air Dead Villager.  In other words, if there's no serious discussion going on, chances are the person on the chopping block is a townie.

Time to wait and see I guess.

Category 5 Hurricane is on the chopping block today. His character was Edelgard von Hresvelg (Dancer class)....and...Town!

image.thumb.png.42e3330a7d26e2f97a7f1ee4321b9a78.png

NIGHT FOUR

Send in your PMs. Since it's a weekday again, the deadline will be two hours before hammer.

That is not what I expected at all... I've got an idea though and will see what I can do tonight.

With the Cat5 flip I am not 100% confident that ChopBam is scum. I can only see two team ups with him that make sense, but only one of them (Chop/Louis) seems plausible to me.

If ChopBam isn't scum, that opens up the possibility of Mojo being scum. I will be looking back to see if there's any scum teams with him that make sense.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That is not what I expected at all... I've got an idea though and will see what I can do tonight.

With the Cat5 flip I am not 100% confident that ChopBam is scum. I can only see two team ups with him that make sense, but only one of them (Chop/Louis) seems plausible to me.

If ChopBam isn't scum, that opens up the possibility of Mojo being scum. I will be looking back to see if there's any scum teams with him that make sense.

Jokes on you, everyone hates me.

wWQWXAH.jpg

Great work, team. Save for Louis and myself, you all placed your votes on Cat5 and removed someone who has supposedly been "soft-defending" ChopBam.

If we thought one of the remaining scum had to be either Mojoman or Louis, I was going to bet Louis after all. Louis leaving her vote in Mojoman implies them not being on the same team, and Cat5 leaving his vote on Louis as his top read does not look good on her. However, after consideration, she must be clear. To support this claim, this takes us back to when ChopBam cleared her and she in turn cleared him, yet the NK still happened. As far as I am concerned, this is now the truth. Neither were responsible.

iLTS has claimed he forced ChopBam to keep the mask that night, and ChopBam has claimed back that the mask would not move away from him. This interaction must check out then. ChopBam performed his action on Louis, and iLTS performed his action on ChopBam. The NK still happened. With all of these actions and claims listed as they are, this now tells me all three are clear and none of the mentioned persons could have done it.

This leaves our two remaining scum then, Mojoman and Killing_You.

- Mojoman, who has so been largely overlooked due to this vanilla role. We have to consider his supposed day kill attempt on iLTS much earlier in the game. We don't know it was a daykill though for certain, as the hammer could have been just a vote block. Whatever the case, we can safely cross out the possibility of the two being on the same team. Back to the point of being overlooked, I'm to rightly assume no one has been checking on him throughout the nights either so he has been safely scumming under the radar.

6 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Ha.

Get your desired result then I assume.

I believe I did get the result I was looking for. You didn't follow my vote on Killing_You.

- Killing_You, the gym trainer who was unable to contact Vert N1 and has successfully visited me N2. I'm to assume the N2 action is his alibi for that night, but he has none for N3 since he already opened the masonry with me N2. If the boost of my ability was in fact his N3 action though, then the case is dropped altogether. His cooldown is quite dubious though, I must admit. He has now claimed he cannot do anything again until N5, which is a huge gap between then and N2.

A note for Killing_You. To reiterate, if the N3 boost was your night action then my case on you is dropped. You would then have to convince me that iLTS is scum. Having been in masonry with both of you, I had full confidence in both of you. These town reads are no longer valid. One of you has to be scum. If it's not you, then it must be one you intend to set your sights on.

6 hours ago, Killing_You said:

If Cat5 flips town, my sights are going onto iLikeToSnipe. I'm pretty sure everyone will turn on me in that instance.

This should go without saying, but make a good case and I would be confident to say to you that not everyone would turn on you. I hate to put the burden on you, but you'll have to fight for this one to avoid the lynch.

6 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I may join you in this, unless of course iLTS gets the Warp Star next

Recall that you'll have my support if you put up a good enough case.

source.gif

Oh yeah, it's all coming together.

Of course, I could be totally and completely wrong. Until tomorrow, let's review the order of voting this day and try to determine when and where scum took this golden opportunity to lynch someone that could have protected himself by roleblocking anyone who targeted him.

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

This was the part when I was going to make a gif showing my dancer Edelgard being killed, but then I sent her out by herself and she just soloed the entire chapter.

Sooo...yeah. Wish I could have dodged this lynch as easily.

Wish we had Divine Pulse to bring you back. If it's any consolation, have some Ace Attorney x Three Houses crossovers.

Spoiler

EEbrR0KUEAAVbdb?format=png&name=900x900

EEbrSkdU8AEUARc?format=png&name=small

EEbrTeIUYAAURFl?format=png&name=small

EEbrUL1VUAEuOv7?format=png&name=900x900

22 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@FRAYDO Something I just thought of that can't wait until tomorrow just in case. I might not be remembering correctly, but didn't you say in our masonry that KY said his masonry goes on cooldown even if it doesn't work? If that's the case, how did he get a masonry with you N2?

That was my assumption, yes, so logically he should have not been able to attempt a masonry again until N3. That said, along with his claim to attempting a masonry with Verti, points to him actually murdering Verti N1, and thereby allowing him to be able to mason with me N2. Supposedly, he could boost me on the following night, N3, where my masonry with you was then successful. And now, at this time, KY claims he cannot do a masonry again until N5. Following this, he can't even then boost the invited person until N6. Those gaps  a hell of a cooldown in my opinion, but hey I didn't make the role or the rules. I will leave it to KY to clarify this.

I was going to wait until day start to clear this up, but I see no harm in doing so now. Since the boost is tied to my masonry, everything's lumped into the one description, and it took me a few reads to fully get it.

Basically, since it lasts the entire following day and night phase, it's technically an every other night thing if it works and if I decide not to give them a boost. If I don't mason with anyone on the night that I try (like N1), I can try again the next night. Boosting someone takes hold on the night that the masonry ends, and that tacks on an extra night that I have to wait. So, yes, boosting FRAYDO was my N3 action.

So, in a nutshell:

N1-Masonry Begins
N2-Masonry Ends, No Boost
N3-New Masonry

Or

N1-Masonry Begins
N2-Masonry Ends, Boost Applied
N3-Cooldown
N4-New Masonry

Food for thought: do we have a plausible remaining scummate for Killing You, if KY is scum? Or are we approaching this entirely the wrong way?

By that I mean that iLTS could be a 2nd third party with some kind of mask shenanigans for his objective. I still have the option to try destroying it, but this may be what iLTS has been trying to goad me into doing all along.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@ChopBam You're wrong in thinking I'm third party. And he did destroy my mask last night... So I'm vanilla town, except for the Wind Waker. I'll wait to post more until other people have had the chance to chime in.

Is that all you have to say? I was gonna go tell you to eat a dick or something. How disappointing... Anyway, what's this storm all about?