[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

11 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

How so?

Like I'm reading in between my break and I skim and people blend in together so I get confused on who says what then I see one thing then I think some one else says it hahah I'm not that great at reading.

But the chart does help into what's been going on, I just don't know where we're going with this now, why was there no night kill? How many scum is there left officially? Who's going to be lynched next this is why I feel so hesitant on who to lynch.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

But the chart does help into what's been going on, I just don't know where we're going with this now, why was there no night kill? How many scum is there left officially? Who's going to be lynched next this is why I feel so hesitant on who to lynch.

I think most of the rest of us are also trying to figure this out.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

Can you describe the use of the armor? I mean, it seems like something scum could use to guarantee that their kills will work, but I see much less of a use case for town, and it could even backfire, unintentionally allowing a nightkill to happen.

Can you clarify this as well?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I just don't know where we're going with this now, why was there no night kill? How many scum is there left officially? Who's going to be lynched next this is why I feel so hesitant on who to lynch

Given the conditions and use of the Wind Waker and no one else having claimed roleblock or self-roleblock, I'm beginning to suspect there was no NK N4 after all. The Wind Waker is especially important to note, because that is the only thing I can think of that would make scum wary to perform it tonight, lest the redirection fall back on themselves. No one here has claimed kill protection so I don't see any reason why it wasn't performed.

HOWEVER, let's say N4 was a coordinated action (duh, scum have their scum doc for this kind of planning) and iLTS tipped off his partner that he was going to use the Wind Waker and so halted the NK to prevent any misfire. Louis would give the armor to ChopBam as a sign of town faith, although if no NK were to be performed that night it's an empty gesture. The only problem with this pair-up is that I can't explain the N3 NK.

BUT if I substitute iLTS for KY, it may work. KY also had knowledge of the Wind Waker, and may have been just as cautious N4. KY does nothing, Louis still does her armor ability, no NK to prevent misfire if they were anticipating the Wind Waker, and we're all left confused D5 as we are now.

Who's going to be lynched next: one person may not like this answer. I had wondered what would happen to the Smart Bomb if Mojoman were to be lynched today. This should render the bomb useless, and prevent ChopBam from being blown up. However, we have to remember that ChopBam still has his 1Up so in this circumstance it is not as alarming. The fact that he intended for the bomb to go to Louis first and detonate it N6 removes all doubt of them being on the same team, so he can't be the right lynch today. Revealing the bomb in itself lends Mojo town points. Unless we find someone for sure to put votes on though, I'm thinking of defusing the bomb, so to speak.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

Can you clarify this as well?

Given the conditions and use of the Wind Waker and no one else having claimed roleblock or self-roleblock, I'm beginning to suspect there was no NK N4 after all. The Wind Waker is especially important to note, because that is the only thing I can think of that would make scum wary to perform it tonight, lest the redirection fall back on themselves. No one here has claimed kill protection so I don't see any reason why it wasn't performed.

HOWEVER, let's say N4 was a coordinated action (duh, scum have their scum doc for this kind of planning) and iLTS tipped off his partner that he was going to use the Wind Waker and so halted the NK to prevent any misfire. Louis would give the armor to ChopBam as a sign of town faith, although if no NK were to be performed that night it's an empty gesture. The only problem with this pair-up is that I can't explain the N3 NK.

BUT if I substitute iLTS for KY, it may work. KY also had knowledge of the Wind Waker, and may have been just as cautious N4. KY does nothing, Louis still does her armor ability, no NK to prevent misfire if they were anticipating the Wind Waker, and we're all left confused D5 as we are now.

Who's going to be lynched next: one person may not like this answer. I had wondered what would happen to the Smart Bomb if Mojoman were to be lynched today. This should render the bomb useless, and prevent ChopBam from being blown up. However, we have to remember that ChopBam still has his 1Up so in this circumstance it is not as alarming. The fact that he intended for the bomb to go to Louis first and detonate it N6 removes all doubt of them being on the same team, so he can't be the right lynch today. Revealing the bomb in itself lends Mojo town points. Unless we find someone for sure to put votes on though, I'm thinking of defusing the bomb, so to speak.

So to you I'm looking like scum it seems, I'm really hurt, even after I've proven myself.

Here's a very quick list, not sure if it's complete. Trying to figure out who would face more pressure if a given player were to flip town.

FRAYDO

• I can't think of anyone who would become more suspicious if he was the NK and flipped town
  • I don't think there's anyone here who doubts his alignment

ChopBam

• I would definitely look scummy if he somehow flipped
  • However, he seems like the one player who couldn't have died last night

iLTS

• My attacks on ChopBam would have more credence, but it probably wouldn't go anywhere
  • KY went pretty hard against me yesterday, this would make him look scummy too
  • Louis has also been throwing shade my way, but not as much as KY

Mojo

• If he is town, then it does make it a little suspicious that ChopBam has a warp star to just nope out of a lynch
  • Would also make Louis suspicious since she's been pushing against him

Louis

• Would definitely make ChopBam look even more like town
  • Might throw some suspicion on Mojo since they've been bickering a bit

KY

• Makes me look very suspicious due to his D4 accusations

10 hours ago, Louis said:

So to you I'm looking like scum it seems, I'm really hurt, even after I've proven myself.

I am town, please tell me what I did that makes me look like scum @FRAYDO

At what point have you proven yourself? What is your claim to being Town? Thus far, your armor ability has not been beneficial to Town.

I’m sorry to say, but being hurt will not hold up. I am going to need more of a defense, your accusations to who scum has to be, and any bits of missing information you have to share.

3 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@FRAYDO

That chart is an abomination on mobile... Are you able to look through and see if a Orange/KY/Mojo or Orange/KY/Louis scum team make any sense?

Also, I think you've got another ability besides that masonry. Am I correct? If so, have you told KY about it?

You may be incorrect. I’ll get back to you on the scum team possibilites you listed.

I am town, please tell me what I did that makes me look like scum @FRAYDO

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

At what point have you proven yourself? What is your claim to being Town? Thus far, your armor ability has not been beneficial to Town.

I’ll start you off on your rebuttal. When have I myself been proven Town in this game? I have not been proven in any way. Why then, can you claim you have proven yourself?

8 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

@iLikeToSnipe Do you mean my hook? That’s common knowledge by this point. You’ll have to refresh my memory on this supposed other ability besides my charm masonry.

Based on what you said about the rapier I assumed you had some other ability or item you hadn't said anything about.

Hmmm. Just so we don't pass it over, we can't trust what anyone says about their N4 actions because of the windstorm. Sure, I can say I was going to pass it to Louis, but maybe I was going to pass it to someone else I had a scumread on. (Not that I'm saying I did that, just an example).