[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

How did you know he visited Orange N1? You were supposed to have tracked Mojo?

In all fairness, you should also explain your own role, because realistically, we'll be looking at lynching either you or Louis tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

In all fairness, you should also explain your own role, because realistically, we'll be looking at lynching either you or Louis tomorrow.

I bet he has all of our abilities at once and has to match the ability to the player. We ARE all Cat5, after all.

I am HMS Indomitable. Like the one in the picture. I have a radar that lets me know who has visited me, and aircraft I can use as a day action that gives me a 50% chance of killing my target.

So, you're saying you have a day kill you haven't used then...

Yeah? I don't see a lot of point in using it. There is a drawback in that if it fails the 50% check, it kills someone random. Not something to use unless in a dire situation.

You should pass it to me, I can combine it with my self protective action to make certain things go out with a bang if we get down to two players left. :p

UNITED STATES OF SMASH!! by Sawuinhaff on DeviantArt

In all seriousness though, it sounds likes thing are about as heavily rigged against a TP as it's possible to get in this situation.

Did you do more than one thing with the time stone?

All I did was undo Killing_You's action from the first night, which considering he Janitored Chopbam, it seems a fairly safe bet I actually didn't kill anyone, this time...

By the way, just a fun fact: My action isn't a traditional janitor. I just used gravity beams to blast him and his items out of existence, so I learned his alignment and abilities at the same time you guys did.

Just now, Killing_You said:

By the way, just a fun fact: My action isn't a traditional janitor. I just used gravity beams to blast him and his items out of existence, so I learned his alignment and abilities at the same time you guys did.

All Might My Hero Academia GIF by Funimation - Find & Share on GIPHY

Also, I find it pretty lame how you can use the Time Stone to kill someone in a previous night phase, but you're completely prevented from using it to save someone's life?

I'm actually a bit surprised that I've even managed to use it to effectively scum hunt considering those restrictions.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

ChopBam seems to have been the tracker. Why do you also seem to have that ability?

I have a ability that let's me see a player and what they did the current night and previous night. Last night I only learned that Retal visited FRAYDO this night and Orange the first, that is how I got three tracking in one night including the track one mojo

56 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

When Retaliation called me "scrambled", that was the signal he gave to me that he had my item, as that was the name of the action.

Speaking of which if you think about it, Orange had the ability to steal @Category 5 Hurricane ability to use it, and Orange said someone who visited him had said item. And look who visited Orange... Retal, which should said item belonged to Cat 5 and since Retal died, Cat5 ability returned to him... Buttt yeah.. I'm just rambling here