Jump to content

[GAME OVER] Simple Mafia 2020


Jeod
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

Oh and KY was a mastermind last game and a scum, so that's two counts of betrayal, which means one must have rolled over to this game.

 

##vote KY

 

24 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Feels appropriate to have a day one vote on KY. :p

ITsV3Qv.gif

Beat me to the punch.

##vote Mojoman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The failure of you two to honor our traditions sickens me! It is clear that either you two are mafia, or just really bad at this!

 

Per our tradition, I shall bring the Lynch to the first day target that we always chose back in my day!

##vote Voe

He may not be in this game but he is getting my vote anyway!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Killing_You said:

It is settled. A triggering Mojo is a Town Mojo.

##unvote

  Reveal hidden contents

Okay, I'm done with the jokes. :v

 

Either that or we have some really hard meta-gaming going on here.

Also, I"m calling it now, but watch us lose the cop before they can report anything like usually seems to happen in these open setup games. :v

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think hanging people on Day 1 before a cop reports would do anything good . So stop being gay .If we lose the cop , i will hang Mojo first though he sounds like a mafia because he doesnt sound gay , KY on the other hand sounds  very gay here so i think he is cop , so we can say that gayness meter is very important here so i will be watching you with my gaydar. 

Still im gonna ##Vote KY because jokes on you

Edited by alphoca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Oh and KY was a mastermind last game and a scum, so that's two counts of betrayal, which means one must have rolled over to this game.

 

##vote KY

yeah with that being said

##vote KY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

So, we have three random votes on KY, and not much in the way of an explanation for most of them...

I gave my reasoning. 

 

If I was in a room with a scum and a miller, I'd shoot the miller twice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mojoman said:

Especially in a more vanilla game, there's really no risk to goofing off at the moment.

We should actually have a lynch today given this setup. That'll basically give us a guaranteed two day lynches instead of one if we don't have one today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Game ends with Mafia tie Town, so if we skipped a lynch today, then Mafia could do a NK tonight, we lynch the wrong player tomorrow, and then the games over during that same night phase with another successful NK.

And doctor only has something like a 33% chance of preventing a NK successfully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

24 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

We should actually have a lynch today given this setup. That'll basically give us a guaranteed two day lynches instead of one if we don't have one today.

But if we mess up today, it gives us one less person to scum hunt.

 

I'm  honestly not that strong of a scum hunter, so if we lynch a strong town today, scum kills a strong town at night, I wouldn't like our chances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's  a big roll of the dice for me. We don't have a lot of info day 1, so if we somehow get a scum, it'll be a huge win, but if we get a townie, or worse, the Miller (giving us a false sense of security), it's kind of game over.

 

Though it does increase the odds for the cop and doctor to do good work (assuming we don't lynch them) 

 

Someone would have to be VERY sure of their read, because it could end even worse. 

Let's say we decide KY is the scum, vote on him, but he says no no I'm the cop! We decide not to risk it, so we either nolynch or vote for someone else. If we nolynch, we're back in the same situation and our cop might be dead to a NK (if he isn't, he's scum so bonus), if we vote someone else, scum would NK our cop and we could kill another townie.

 

I understand where you're comjng from with the extra day lynch information, but it seems really risky unless someone dramatically screams  "I'm a scum, lynch me!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mojoman said:

That's  a big roll of the dice for me. We don't have a lot of info day 1, so if we somehow get a scum, it'll be a huge win, but if we get a townie, or worse, the Miller (giving us a false sense of security), it's kind of game over.

 

Though it does increase the odds for the cop and doctor to do good work (assuming we don't lynch them) 

 

Someone would have to be VERY sure of their read, because it could end even worse. 

Let's say we decide KY is the scum, vote on him, but he says no no I'm the cop! We decide not to risk it, so we either nolynch or vote for someone else. If we nolynch, we're back in the same situation and our cop might be dead to a NK (if he isn't, he's scum so bonus), if we vote someone else, scum would NK our cop and we could kill another townie.

 

I understand where you're comjng from with the extra day lynch information, but it seems really risky unless someone dramatically screams  "I'm a scum, lynch me!"

Except if scum claim a power role, then they can be counterclaimed by the actual power role, so we have a guaranteed 50% chance to get scum then.

Primarily, power roles can actually claim if we're about to lynch them, even if Scum known who the Cop and the Doctor are, there's still the entire WIFOM argument about who the Doctor is protecting that night to deal with. In fact, it might even be better, since that would be a 50% chance for the Doctor to prevent he lynch instead then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...