[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Retaliation said:

Jeod was just going for the patented Rambotalition strategy of winning after outing yourself as scum.

The thing is that such a thing only works if blessed by Horthy himself.

I have a feeling Cat5 might have been right about the 3 man/woman scum team. If Jeod was alone with Louis and Anon_Kat no wonder he preferred to kill himself.

Just now, Louis said:

Jeod you suck, why did you to this to the team!!

It was a good play for him assuming the cop would investigate him so he'd need to counter gamble them.

The problem was more being able to associate the two of you together on a team.

Just now, Shade939 said:

It was a good play for him assuming the cop would investigate him so he'd need to counter gamble them.

The problem was more being able to associate the two of you together on a team.

It's kind of unfortunate that you ended up being the cop in that gamble because a lot of your arguments make sense from that angle.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I was thinking if the spy role is different from the rolesheet, going for stuck players would be a good way to clear Louis.

I'm pretty certain she's  the Mutant Hijacker, so that means that Scum have to WIFOM if I'm being roleblcoked by the Riot Trooper at night and can use my ability or not for the rest of the game and can be NK'd.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

It's kind of unfortunate that you ended up being the cop in that gamble because a lot of your arguments make sense from that angle.

I also would have been tempted to make them to help out the cop, since they really do help out with that role a good bit.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm pretty certain she's  the Mutant Hijacker, so that means that Scum have to WIFOM if I'm being roleblcoked by the Riot Trooper at night and can use my ability or not for the rest of the game and can be NK'd.

We still have the dig ins to mitigate.

You know Shade, I figured you were the cop D2, if I really wanted to I would have choosen to kill you instead of Cat5. And when everyone else was on the Shade lynch, I said that you were town. Now with Jeod I did say I didn't trust him, and he passed a test which put him on the second spot of my scum list. Mind ya'll I did believe Jeod for a bit, he had me fooled. 

8 minutes ago, Voe said:

I have a feeling Cat5 might have been right about the 3 man/woman scum team. If Jeod was alone with Louis and Anon_Kat no wonder he preferred to kill himself.

Yeah I think cat5's right as well. Anon is probably the only one able to get away with not shooting, and they've been less than helpful when they've posted.