Jump to content

Reborn is back!


Recommended Posts

Technical notes:

- If I set it up correctly, v-sync should be enabled by default. You will want to leave that on at all times unless your PC is very special (like 2005 special). Turning it off can cause strange physics issues.

- If you have FPS problems when a MSG or MSA is in use, the temporary fix is to disable your shaders (settings -> extended options -> shader slider). We hope to correct this with a future patch.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Technical notes:

- If I set it up correctly, v-sync should be enabled by default. You will want to leave that on at all times unless your PC is very special (like 2005 special). Turning it off can cause strange physics issues.

- If you have FPS problems when a MSG or MSA is in use, the temporary fix is to disable your shaders (settings -> extended options -> shader slider). We hope to correct this with a future patch.

 

Added to the first post too, cheers! :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NFHAVOC said:

why is the desert map out of rotation whats wroung with it 

 

There is a much better-looking version of that map called Field, which is in rotation. The design also isn't that great to begin with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Einstein said:

Technical notes:

- If I set it up correctly, v-sync should be enabled by default. You will want to leave that on at all times unless your PC is very special (like 2005 special). Turning it off can cause strange physics issues.

 

Is this still true, if you normally use G-sync, which usually kinda replaces v-sync afterall?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GummiBear said:

Is this still true, if you normally use G-sync, which usually kinda replaces v-sync afterall?

Im not sure on that one, will have to ask someone who knows a bit more. But we found out that these older games on 4.6/4.7 engine can easily exceed 200fps on many systems, which does some very strange things in W3D. One tester managed to get around 1000 fps and he said the physics bugs were quite amazing 😛

Also hi! Its been a long time :v

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a possiblity to get one map or all of them working? TS_Dam, TS_Tiber, TS_OmegaCity

I still have all the files (.dds textures, .max, .mix, .W3D, .lvl) from back then.

Edited by Timeaua
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Timeaua said:

Is there a possiblity to get one map or all of them working? TS_Dam, TS_Tiber, TS_OmegaCity

I still have all the files (.dds textures, .max, .mix, .W3D, .lvl) from back then.

Welcome back!

Yes sir, please open a private message to myself and @Killing_You and we will see what we can do to make this happen. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Timeaua said:

Is there a possiblity to get one map or all of them working? TS_Dam, TS_Tiber, TS_OmegaCity

I still have all the files (.dds textures, .max, .mix, .W3D, .lvl) from back then.

Do you still have the higher polycount dam version?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moonsense715 said:

Do you still have the higher polycount dam version?

yes, i have the .max file of the TS_Dam map with the higher polycount version of the dam.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...